What do you prefer...

Blonde? Or Brunette?

I seem to get just as many clients request me brunette as they do blonde now days.
What’s your preference?
It depends...If you have pale skin adding blond hair may not look good on you. If you have the beach look blonde may look good on you.

I see providers who are blondes, brunettes, red heads, fake red heads and providing the presentation and service is good I repeat.
It depends...If you have pale skin adding blond hair may not look good on you. If you have the beach look blonde may look good on you.

I see providers who are blondes, brunettes, red heads, fake red heads and providing the presentation and service is good I repeat. Originally Posted by Fizley
Well it’s good that I look good both lol

I see providers who are blondes, brunettes, red heads, fake red heads and providing the presentation and service is good I repeat. Originally Posted by Fizley
Well it’s good that I look good both lol
I like your picture as a blonde in the bikini but, I would lighten your eyebrows some. You have great facial bone structure and can pull off both colors. BUT, I like the blonde better, great pic!
I like beautiful women. Hair color is secondary.
I like beautiful women. Hair color is secondary. Originally Posted by idiot savant
You’re absolutely right
Hair color ? I have never had a preference. There is so much more to an intimate encounter than hair color. I'd like it to be natural hair, not a wig though. Clean, clean smelling and nice to touch, whatever the color.
Hair color ? I have never had a preference. There is so much more to an intimate encounter than hair color. I'd like it to be natural hair, not a wig though. Clean, clean smelling and nice to touch, whatever the color. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Definitely home grown from your own scalp hair. I can't count how many time a client would walk in and feel around my scalp. Eventually I learned that they were feeling for extensions. I didn't even realize so many had them in the hobby. Just grow it out, it's not difficult
Wow - I hadn't even thought of that. Yeah - I've been told before by women "don't touch my hair". I mean - it's not like I'm grabbing big handfuls and pulling - but to me running your hands though someone's hair during sex is very sensual. Or holding it gently in a ponytail so it stays out of their face...

Very good point Alyssa and ICU.
Full Bush....I'm not hiding from anyone
I wouldn't knowingly see someone hearing extensions or a wig. Natural of whatever length is the right answer. Hair color is not important.
I like blonde pussy
I like your picture as a blonde in the bikini but, I would lighten your eyebrows some. You have great facial bone structure and can pull off both colors. BUT, I like the blonde better, great pic! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
+1

I couldn’t have said it any better.

I also agree with others, color doesn’t matter, just not into the wig/extensions look.

You’re very pretty Ms Sarah!!

~Slice
Blonde? Or Brunette? Originally Posted by Vipsarahsnow
Handful of either works for me.....