Wall of Shame

I think bring attention to these providers does more harm than good, but at least screening providers might get a heads ups and avoid a guy who gets bbfs service.
Since we're posting to a wall of shame, let me post one too.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=329466
I still contend that for every guy who sees a post like this and decides not to see a lady there is at least one who goes and sees the girl.

And it is kind of odd that the ladies are all over the country. You'd have to go out of your way to find most of these reviews.
theres a recent bb greek one in west tx
Thanks for handing the guys who like BB a list of girls to see.
All I can do is shake my head and say goodbye to this little world. Too much risk and since this anonymous hobby is just that, I'd prefer to stay away from anyone who may or may not have had sex with someone who performs bareback, even by proxy.

Ladies there are a lot of those here that agree that there is too much risk involved and you will see those of us who respect you and the clients you choose to see dwindle in numbers.

Edit: Let me clarify that I do not believe all providers provide that type of service. However, we do not know all of the clients and we do not know that they may or may not have performed bareback with the provider before you who do not.
Look at the OP's on these reviews & then check their other reviews; see who else they've seen since the dirty deed...you'll probably find some familiar names. One hobbyist in this area received BBFS; then within 60 days went to a another provider who gave him a BBBJ. I've seen that second provider too; but fortunately not around that time period...but it does give me pause.
Look at the OP's on these reviews & then check their other reviews; see who else they've seen since the dirty deed...you'll probably find some familiar names. One hobbyist in this area received BBFS; then within 60 days went to a another provider who gave him a BBBJ. I've seen that second provider too; but fortunately not around that time period...but it does give me pause. Originally Posted by Rangerman55
Raise your hand if you've never had sex with anybody (inside or outside of the hobby) without a condom.

Raise your hand if you believe you've ever had sex with a provider that has never had sex without a condom.

The point being, spend as much time as you want playing seven degrees of separation bbfs style, but you're wasting your fucking time (literally). If you're not ok putting a condom on and fucking someone who is at risk of having an STD, then you really need to find a new hobby.
If you're not ok putting a condom on and fucking someone who is at risk of having an STD, then you really need to find a new hobby. Originally Posted by TheBizz
I suggest golf, but keep your arms and legs inside the cart while driving.
I suggest golf, but keep your arms and legs inside the cart while driving. Originally Posted by monkmonk
And don't forget to leave the head cover on when you take a swing.
A few months ago, I had a provider offer me bare back full-service. I went to go see her at an incall, which was her apartment. It was in the ghetto, and I could hear her kids in the other room. I felt sorry for her, so I still paid her but I didn't touch her with a 10 foot pole. Afterwards, she texted me a 'thanks.'

I told her that if she had gotten so desperate to risk her health with non-protected sex, she needed to find a new business. She had kids to think about and needed to be there as a mother.

She replied that she was in school and wanted to get out of the business. Unfortunately, she had to make rent and MANY of Her Clients required non-protected service. She told me that she had 4 months to go before she finished school and could exit the business.

What I would say? Any provider who is not requiring protection must be desperate. And I wouldn't post her link as a wall of shame. I wouldn't do business with that provider, but I also feel for any human being who is so in need of money that she needs to risk her health.
Since we're posting to a wall of shame, let me post one too.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=329466 Originally Posted by Crossroads

I'm not too sure what you meant by posting MY thread into the mix. Anyone who's anyone KNOWS i don't do BBFS. So unless you're referring to the fact that A provider put the OP's name on my thread for being the POSSIBLE Guy sending the emails to the girls as a fake reference, then I'm not sure how I got brought into it.

Please elaborate to clear up your post. Thank you.

THE PROVIDER ON MY THREAD SAID, "Well I was just browsing and stumbled upon a member with the same handle as the emails

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=108943

The posts speak for themselves... " was the remark in my thread... so maybe tha'ts what you meant being that I have never met you, nor had a session with you, and very rarely spoke to you in chat. AND that none of my 47 reviews show BBFS. So, I hope that's what you were referring to. Would hate to think you were speaking on something about ME you didn't know.

And besides that... ONLY TEN posts... new member... most threads and posts are RUDE and one had to be removed because he CUSSED TORITO out saying "F" him.... Wonder if TROLLS are really green and stink like sewage. Who is this guy if it's not the one sending fake emails to girls? If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's probably a TROLL.
If you're not ok putting a condom on and fucking someone who is at risk of having an STD, then you really need to find a new hobby. Originally Posted by TheBizz
And, that new hobby better not be regular dating either.