Favorite Showcase Pose

I recently was lucky enough to have a picture I took of my new ATF posted on her Showcase. I felt truly honored (as I'm just an amateur photographer). I'm happy she liked the pic enough to post it on her Showcase. I've had some lady friends post pics I've taken of them on their FB page... but this is the first time I made the Showcase!

So, in the interest of improving my skills...and hopefully taking better pics in the future...this question is for both the ladies and the guys:

Ladies, what is your favorite pose for pics you like to post on your Showcase?

Guys, what are some of your favorite poses you like to see from the ladies for their Showcase?

PS. A little music for the ladies to get their creative juices flowing...

(Madonna Vogue - "Strike the Pose")
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuJQSAiODqI&ob=av2n
It really does depend on the lady. Personally, I love black and white and am on a mission to imitate the old Hollywood glamor portrait look. The lighting is often more important than the pose and the number one thing to overcome IMHO is shooting with too wide a lens because the incalls are small.

Join photocamel.com, then do the additional sign up to get into the glamour forum there and check out portraiture forum. I've found more useful information and examples on the various forums at the camel than any other photo site, hands, down, and photography has been my main hobby for over 30 years.

Good luck and happy snapping!

If it's in her showcase, you should post it in the thread here.