New rule?

Any chance you could make a new rule limiting the use of "lol"? More than three times in one thread gets points. More than once in a single post gets banned or better yet beheaded. Just wondering.
LOL errr sorry LOL can't help myself LOL
Three times in one post...testicles removed!!!!
  • Tiger
  • 10-29-2015, 03:44 PM
What about lmao? Or roflmao? Haha? Hehehe? Muwahahah? Don't be hate'n on Santa now.
why waste mods time with that bull when there are so many other obvious things that should be addressed?

tssssssssssssss
why waste mods time with that bull when there are so many other obvious things that should be addressed?

tssssssssssssss Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth
They donate their time to this place. I say let them deal with the real stuff, They are probably working and playing too, so more than likely short on time, that is is why this is called a community..

Let them catch their laughs as normal people do without being run off as mods.
Gee mom, sorry. I'm sure they won't waste too much of their precious time on this. Lighten up , it was a fuckin joke!
the job is VOLUNTEER

no one ASKED them

they HAD to ask for it

they can also LEAVE whenever they want

nobody does anything for free without benefit for themselves

especially the personality type chasing whores
I love to LOL.. its fun ; )
They donate their time to this place. I say let them deal with the real stuff, They are probably working and playing too, so more than likely short on time, that is is why this is called a community..

Let them catch their laughs as normal people do without being run off as mods. Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth
the job is VOLUNTEER

no one ASKED them

they HAD to ask for it

they can also LEAVE whenever they want

nobody does anything for free without benefit for themselves

especially the personality type chasing whores Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Donate or Volunteer?