what are the rules for....

I have recently found out that the ECCIE community has lost another member

I am wondering what the rules are for notification to other ECCIE members.
Is dead a medical condition?
Is dead a medical condition? Originally Posted by Penis_Leerie
I think it's more of an irreversible result of a medical condition. Maybe not covered by outing medical issues.
Not sure why you couldn't?

Salem comes to mind
I would think that a post letting people know that a fellow member kicked the bucket would be appreciated. Just don't put any info linking to an actual obit or other real life stuff. But what do I know, it might result in points/vacation.
Salem wasnt a member .
#32 - On occasion, we may lose a valuable member of our community as a result of an unexpected accident, natural causes, or other various circumstances. The grieving process when these situations arise is often difficult and ECCIE has established a procedure to follow in such cases to protect the memory and more importantly the anonymity of our deceased member. A brief announcement will be made to inform the membership and honor the deceased member's contributions here without revealing any circumstances that may jeopardize the privacy of any of the parties involved. It will be immediately locked, and no further discussion allowed.
eh
Thnx OSD
#32 - On occasion, we may lose a valuable member of our community as a result of an unexpected accident, natural causes, or other various circumstances. The grieving process when these situations arise is often difficult and ECCIE has established a procedure to follow in such cases to protect the memory and more importantly the anonymity of our deceased member. A brief announcement will be made to inform the membership and honor the deceased member's contributions here without revealing any circumstances that may jeopardize the privacy of any of the parties involved. It will be immediately locked, and no further discussion allowed.

eh Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Wow....
One of these days... I'm gonna have to glance at dem rulez....
And maybe even write a new chapter and include them....
Naaaaa... sounds like a lot of fuckin werck....
Keep this handy for when I go, I have LIVER AIDS from drinking.