Did anyone see the news about the nuns?

Posing as prostitutes to help save human trafficking victims? Help me out here... Someone find the link.

Thoughts?
If they are infiltrating brothels, are they "working"? How would they be allowed to stay otherwise. That's messed up.
  • Loxly
  • 12-02-2015, 09:02 PM
Nuns ~ They ain't had none. Don't want none. Ain't gonna get none. A tough "habit" to break!
Traffickers get what they deserve. I feel no sympathy for them. I think it's awesome what the nuns are doing. Right on to the nuns. It came from fox news though. Consider the source. I do wonder how they are able to infiltrate these places without "working."

Interesting for sure.
It came from fox news though. Consider the source. Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
I googled for nuns posing as prostitutes and posted the top link at the time. There are many other stories from other sources available.
Yes. Thank you. I read several different sources and the stories don't deviate.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...L6s_uOt3-20T2Q
They were pretty convincing:

Now that is a habit I would like to get into. Just saying...
BB, that's a good one!!!
So what constitutes "Trafficking"?

I have always thought it was in some way coercive or lacking consent and so I feel it should be prosecuted and routed out ruthlessly.

Lately though you hear about "sex traffickers" being busted, but when you read the story they sound more like bookers or agency owners or some pimps...meaning they pay the girls, take a portion for themselves on some term or another that they agreed to.

Inquiring minds want to know. Sounds like the moral crusaders are pulling the old "water down and stretch the definition" trick. Some statistics are probably being cooked as well. I hat this, because it takes the heat off of the real traffickers.
Did you read the articles? They are talking about the kind you mention first, not the latter. That is my understanding anyway. That's what I took from it.