Holiday Season Photos?

• BK
  • 12-08-2017, 10:37 AM
Ok ladies post us some festive holiday themed photos to drool over please.
Although I have a deep hatred for the holiday season, I figured I would play along.

Sidenote: I think the bows and Hanukkah garland do a wonderful job of concealing my seasonal depression and anxiety.

Wow Vannah, very nice, love the pics
Me as a Christmas elf, back when I first started in the hobby.

Wish I knew where this outfit was.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 4D8C2E75-BBF1-4B9F-ACAE-242A69D7ED3A.jpeg (55.5 KB, 563 views) File Type: jpeg 80C0236A-4404-42C1-A05B-5BFCF39491BB.jpeg (59.1 KB, 557 views)
What a coincidence, I asked for this exact thing in my letter to Santa. Hope he cums thru for me this year! You guys are both classic beauties!
What a coincidence, I asked for this exact thing in my letter to Santa. Hope he cums thru for me this year! You guys are both classic beauties! Originally Posted by tonguemaster1968
Thank you, hon.
Very cute ginger, love the pics
Thanks!
Very nice pics Vanna, very festive pics ginger looks good on you
Thanks, gentlemen! That elf outfit is too cute on you, Ginger!

What a coincidence, I asked for this exact thing in my letter to Santa. Hope he cums thru for me this year! You guys are both classic beauties! Originally Posted by tonguemaster1968
Thank you, dear! That is such a lovely compliment!
Very sexy ladies!

Vannah - I can't wait for a chance to unwrap you and light your menorah!

Ginger - I'd love to be the bad Santa to your naughty elf!
Although I have a deep hatred for the holiday season, I figured I would play along.

Sidenote: I think the bows and Hanukkah garland do a wonderful job of concealing my seasonal depression and anxiety.

Originally Posted by Vannah
I'm not sure why you have a deep hatred for the holiday season...... But I thank you dearly for the pics of those fantastic breasteses.
Me as a Christmas elf, back when I first started in the hobby.

Wish I knew where this outfit was. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Dayammmm!!!!!
Very nice!!
Its older but I still have this outfit and love it Being a little Santa helper!