Pubic Hair

When did it become popular for ladies to shave their pussy smooth? I have some Playboy pics of "Girls of the SE Conference" from the 1970' s. Every girl who exposed her crotch had hair. I can' t imagine anyone minding getting some of this girl' s hair between their teeth!!! I just wonder what she looks like now.
i have no clue exactly- but i am 100% happy its been popular at least since my sexual maturity....

bush...ugh...
i have no clue exactly- but i am 100% happy its been popular at least since my sexual maturity....

bush...ugh... Originally Posted by BDSaint
Me too!
Female pubic hair disappeared during the 80's. I well remember the first shaved pussy I ever ran into....bush totally lost its luster after that.
Give me a beautiful bush and I am happy.
...I just wonder what she looks like now.
Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Well, my friend--here's a picture...

A shaved pussy just isn't as adorable, now is it?
It started when velcro hit the market place. Providers associated velcro with pubic hair and the rest is history!

a brand of fastening tape consisting of opposing pieces of fabric, one with a dense arrangement of tiny nylon hooks (Provider) and the other with a dense nylon pile (Hobbyist), that interlock when pressed together, used as a closure on garments, luggage, etc., in place of buttons, zippers, and the like.
bring back bush~~~
Please No-Bush but do like to see a landing strip from time to time!!
Can't remember the exact phrasing of Mr. Rodney Carrington's rant extolling the virtues of a full bush, but it goes something like: "I wanna come over the mountains and know I am going into something wrong."

Used to be a shaved one marked you as a dirty girl, now it seems having some hair there does.

I personally like to see a groomed triangle.
I like the bush. It just makes a woman look like a woman and not a little girl.
Myself, when I'm going down on a chick, the last thing I want to do is cough up a hairball. Same applies towards the guys, I love a man who manscapes.

I prefer to keep myself smooth because I hate hair and being half Mexican/half NA Indian, I'm blessed with thick hair and it grows like wild weeds....fast.

Also, I believe that the taboo of being shaved/smooth started became less taboo and more mainstream as swimsuits became smaller. Plus, with the popularity (not so taboo or backroom entrance) of strip clubs back in the 80's, the dancing costumes became smaller too.
Myself, when I'm going down on a chick, the last thing I want to do is cough up a hairball. Same applies towards the guys, I love a man who manscapes.

I prefer to keep myself smooth because I hate hair and being half Mexican/half NA Indian, I'm blessed with thick hair and it grows like wild weeds....fast.

Also, I believe that the taboo of being shaved/smooth started became less taboo and more mainstream as swimsuits became smaller. Plus, with the popularity (not so taboo or backroom entrance) of strip clubs back in the 80's, the dancing costumes became smaller too. Originally Posted by MsElena

Thank you for sharing Ms. Chewbacca
Damn straight!!

I like the bush. It just makes a woman look like a woman and not a little girl. Originally Posted by burkalini
I caved when I first got into this and went for the Brazilian with a landing strip.

Before, I would groom as requested by my man, but most liked natural. I don't have a lot of hair to begin with.

I prefer natural in my personal life, but have to admit that I do like when a man does shaves his dingoberries and trims the hedges around the trunk.
I just started shaving it all off. I prefer it this way.