Best DATY experience in Buffalo/Niagara

Hello all. I've had good encounters in recent years with Gemma Smiles and CherryPop. Both are nice ladies with beautiful faces, big natural breasts, and reasonable rates. Unfortunately, both weren't terribly responsive to DATY. I'd love to find someone similar to them but who also really enjoys DATY (as I really enjoy giving it). Any thoughts/experiences you can share would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
716 286 5056

Good one
Hello all. I've had good encounters in recent years with Gemma Smiles and CherryPop. Both are nice ladies with beautiful faces, big natural breasts, and reasonable rates. Unfortunately, both weren't terribly responsive to DATY. I'd love to find someone similar to them but who also really enjoys DATY (as I really enjoy giving it). Any thoughts/experiences you can share would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Originally Posted by OneSweetGuy
Same question for Roch? Best DATY?
Thanks
585 206 5682
585 206 5682 Originally Posted by Missburger
Thanks but who is that? Tried searching to no avail...
I would never engage in this activity with a prostitute as it is likely that the hooker has been sexually unfaithful to me not long before I take my turn with her.
Thanks but who is that? Tried searching to no avail... Originally Posted by demonlover
Text her...tell her you're a friend of Burgers....she'll send pics
Disgusting
Christianna now goes by tianna. One of the best around
If the numbers are legit you might want to inspect her p for c before you put your tongue i.