Fuck!

• scoby
  • 04-10-2010, 08:25 AM
I am getting older! Tomorrow I'll be 53! Fuck!
Dont say that babe. Birthdays are GRRRREAT. And you are only as old as you feel. You dont feel 53 do you?
Hope you have a wonderfull Birthday.
  • scoby
  • 04-10-2010, 08:49 AM
Dont say that babe. Birthdays are GRRRREAT. And you are only as old as you feel. You dont feel 53 do you?
Hope you have a wonderfull Birthday. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Thank you! May I say "I love you' ?
scoby said.....
I am getting older! Tomorrow I'll be 53! Fuck! Originally Posted by scoby
then tara replied.....
Dont say that babe. Birthdays are GRRRREAT. And you are only as old as you feel. You dont feel 53 do you? Hope you have a wonderfull Birthday. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
i concur w/ ms evans! having a birthday and being able to celebrate it is a hell of lot better than all the alternatives [para- or quadra-plegic, terminal disease, chronic disease, life w/ little or no opportunities or resources, being dead].

you can either let your birthdays control you or you can take control of your birthdays and every other day your alive.

i choose the latter.

seriously, have a great, wonderful, exciting, deliteful, full of life birthday, no matter what you do or where you go!!
Thank you! May I say "I love you' ? Originally Posted by scoby
Yes you may darling.
As Grouch once said, "You're only as old as the woman you feel."
age is just a number....enjoy your big day in a naughty way babe!!!
LOL wait until you are my age ....I'll be 72 shortly ....and still enjoy the hobbying ...so you still have many more years left ...maybe a "free' invitation on my 72 birthday from a considerate Provider ...LOL yeh Right .....still love it all especially a nice DATY ....T
at a recent monger social gathering. i saw a group of gents born many years before me. they were animated, upbeat, talking w/ other men and women. they could be role models.

i'm in a group of folks who meet monthly - i'm the youngest. average age is mid 70s. pne guy i've transferring some org duties to is 82 and very very sharp. he picked up the process and tasks w/out a problem.

like i said, role models of what retirement can be.

in the meantime, live life to its fullest and as if it were you're last day in these space/time coordinates.
Agree with all of the sentiments mentioned here, but it's always people who aren't as old as me (54) who say it is just a number. I agree with all of that from a mental standpoint. My back, knees, eyesight, tummy all beg to differ, however.

Happy birthday.
Look forward to the next birthday not back at the past ones