dancing with the stars?

I never liked dancing... but now I am impressed with the beauty of the dancers... the bodies are perfect the dresses are so f... sexy OMG, even Pan Anderson doesn't catch up with most of the girls, in face or body...

i've become to pay more attention to ESPN (Erin) and still love my Pussycat DOLL Nicole.... mmmmmm

Thank god for DVD-R
I have been watching all of the seasons of dancing with the stars, it's great. I liked it best when Emmit Smith was on there, and wow could he dance.
I have enjoyed every season also ......I would like to see Kristi Yamaguchi dance with Apollo Ono on Ice skates ..and on a dance floor or Evan Lysachek and Kristi ...add a little bit of something different ...I do think it is Edytas turn to get a good partner and win it all ...OMG she is fabulous ..and married tho ....Or how about Derek Hough and Mark Ballas taking their band on a tour with The Country Blondes ..Carrie Underwood,Kelli Pickler ,Taylor Swift ,and Julianne Hough ...And at the end of the Tour have a TV Special of them learning to dance during the summer Tour could even add another of the Pro guy dancer .and a country male singer for Julianne .Just a crazy thought .........I like country music ......T
I can't stand the woman but Kate Gosselin (sp?) looked really good last night for the first time. They've been putting way too much make up on her and it makes her look much older and tired. She dances like she has an umbrella in her ass that she's trying to keep from opening, though.

I have a girl crush on Cheryl and it's my opinion that she is by far the best dancer on the show, as well as the most attractive. Gawd she is HOT.