Is February also....

Start a thread asking a stupid motherfuckin question in Co-Ed month?!

Seriously some of you people ask the dumbe most asinine, obvious answer questions imaginable on a Whore-Board.I'll post a few examples later. Back to my rant. If when you start typing you pause & think "this might not be the best question to ask." It's a stupid fucking question. If the so called sane or nice personas mock you. It's a stupid ducking question. Of afterwords you're scratching your head going "Gee golly guys. What did I do?" you asked a stupid ducking question!!!

So lets just get all the dumb-assery out the way. THIS will be the official ask a stupid whore or trick question for the month of February thread. Ask away. You will not be ridiculed in this thread.... Much.

Yes. I know starting a thread asking why 'tards are starting stupid threads make this a stupid thread in & of itself.
Is February also....Start a thread asking a stupid motherfuckin question in Co-Ed month?!

Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Yes.

Appropriate gifts:

Here we go...
The black Friday rate had to to be the worst by far yet... Ijs
^^^^^

You'd have preferred it be Black Sunday ?
The black Friday rate had to to be the worst by far yet... Ijs Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
No kidding. Valentines Day/Black Friday. Wow
Start a thread asking a stupid motherfuckin question in Co-Ed month?!

Seriously some of you people ask the dumbe most asinine, obvious answer questions imaginable on a Whore-Board.I'll post a few examples later. Back to my rant. If when you start typing you pause & think "this might not be the best question to ask." It's a stupid fucking question. If the so called sane or nice personas mock you. It's a stupid ducking question. Of afterwords you're scratching your head going "Gee golly guys. What did I do?" you asked a stupid ducking question!!!

So lets just get all the dumb-assery out the way. THIS will be the official ask a stupid whore or trick question for the month of February thread. Ask away. You will not be ridiculed in this thread.... Much.

Yes. I know starting a thread asking why 'tards are starting stupid threads make this a stupid thread in & of itself. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride.
I think some are just really bored and have nothing better to do. I don't care about the lube you like that tastes like peanut butter when poured fresh out of the microwave on your ass or how low you want to try and convince providers to go on your after christmas before thanksgiving super duper black pick-a-weekday sale. Some of this shit is purely ridiculous BUT we are in the land where we have freedom of expression and that is not a freedom granted solely to those infused with common sense but it is a freedom that all are able to utilize sooooo in the spirit of freedom of expression may the idiots continue to post their questions and may the sane continue to go ...ummm wtf is this.
^^^^^

You'd have preferred it be Black Sunday ? Originally Posted by TexasGator
Lol
  • Seedy
  • 02-09-2014, 06:44 PM
I see it this way DG, some of this shit is good for some laughs. Lol
Man. Glad I didn't start another list. Glad you got that off your chest DG. Post another gif and we all will feel better.
What do you do when the bitch, NBA, BP Ho, who might have a pimp, with a strawberry lube slathered cooter won't give you clitoral caresses with a birthday discount? Or won't see you?
What do you do when the bitch, NBA, BP Ho, who might have a pimp, with a strawberry lube slathered cooter won't give you clitoral caresses with a birthday discount? Or won't see you? Originally Posted by Sjc21108
lol. Count your lucky stars