Are there any TS providers that hide the fact that they're TS?

I almost got tricked once by a TS. Luckily someone let me know. Sometimes I see adds for ladies that look like they used to be a man. There are some "ladies" out there that don't tell us they are TS. Does that ever happen here on eccie?
Yup, sure does. Happens all the time. You're just sittin there with a hot ass chick, and all of a sudden she stands up and you get smacked in the face with a big fat hairy dick.

C'mon man, you can't be serious.
I'm sure and some actually look better than us ;( and men aren't too good at telling us apart as they may think they are.
isn't there a website called tranny surprise?
always look at the hands.
What does it matter?

You're only gay if your balls touch, right?

When you're behind him hitting it doggie style just reach down and grab his junk and hold it up out of the way so yall don't knock nuts and you're all good.
What does it matter?

You're only gay if your balls touch, right?

When you're behind him hitting it doggie style just reach down and grab his junk and hold it up out of the way so yall don't knock nuts and you're all good. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...yea that's far from gay. Like from one end of a toothpick to the other.

I've seen Trannies try to pick up straight men before. I had to rescue a drunken fraternity brother in a bar on Bourbon St. one time. For some reason he didn't notice the 5 o'clock shadow and the size 12 pumps. (or maybe he did??) But, I can't think of a reason a TS would try to Provide as a legitimate woman. Someone would pick up on the absence of a vagina and the presence of a pecker pretty quickly I would think, and being caught in that charade could certainly be hazardous to ones health.
This site just keeps me in stitches......damn, the stuff people come up with.
OP; I think you should read M. Butterfly (1988)...and if that's over your head (no pun intended ;-) then watch the movie "Soldier's Girl" (2003).

I know, I know; you don't really want to think about that stuff....

~Hal
Yup, sure does. Happens all the time. You're just sittin there with a hot ass chick, and all of a sudden she stands up and you get smacked in the face with a big fat hairy dick.

C'mon man, you can't be serious. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
A transsexual doesn't have a dick because they have had a sex change surgery. They should advertise themselves as a TS.
  • EZ.
  • 08-29-2014, 07:26 AM
always look at the hands. Originally Posted by elcalifa
It was late 1971, we were TDY in Nong Khai, Thailand. Right across the Mekong river, we were running patrols into Laos. We had taken a bus that, we appropriated from the Air Force, and drove down to Udorn to pick up a bunch of girls. Danzler was team leader for the third team and was sitting on the couch lip locked with one of the more attractive girls. One of the Thai Border Patrol seeing the one that was with Danzler said "get toy". None of us spoke any Thai but we understood when he started pointing towards his adams apple. We had to pull him off before he killed the guy.
It was late 1971, we were TDY in Nong Khai, Thailand. Right across the Mekong river, we were running patrols into Laos. We had taken a bus that, we appropriated from the Air Force, and drove down to Udorn to pick up a bunch of girls. Danzler was team leader for the third team and was sitting on the couch lip locked with one of the more attractive girls. One of the Thai Border Patrol seeing the one that was with Danzler said "get toy". None of us spoke any Thai but we understood when he started pointing towards his adams apple. We had to pull him off before he killed the guy. Originally Posted by OldLRRP
That's funny. Adam's apple is a dead give away. It's katoy right?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathoey
That's funny. Adam's apple is a dead give away. It's katoy right?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathoey Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
Not if they have it shaved. Plus these mofos are getting butt injections, implants, and all the other shit.

It's a dirty game nowadays.
To answer the OP's question: yes.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1142811

I can't tell if she has an Adam's Apple or not.

Fwiw, I know an Amazonian-type woman who has bigger hands than most men. If I had to go off hands only I would bet all my money on her having a dick. However, she has a few crotchfruits roaming the earth to prove otherwise. You just never know.

Oh ya btw, I used to be a man.

Wait, I better "Lol" that so none of you have a 'crying game' moment.

-> Lol