Back in the hobby

I used to be a regular on ASPD and joined this site when it first started. My last post was in 2010 when I decided to quit the hobby and switched to Ashley Madison. I had pretty consistent luck and but it really takes up a lot of time to find success. Well I kept my profile here on ECCIE and just started to log back in to see who I remember and who is new. I guess my favorite JAXXX is no longer in the game....remember her and that ass?

I always preferred a mature provider that offered Greek and was close to Fort Worth. I also appreciated someone with their own place.

Any suggestions? I guess I would be considered a "newbie" again. I did send a couple PM's out to providers that I used to know but they might be scratching their head trying to figure out who I am. Four years is a long time.
Welcome back to the hobby! I have a profile on Ashley Madison too. Love that site for late night booty calls.

Also, you might want to put up an ISO for what you're looking for though. You would get more responses in the requests and ISO's section.

Good luck!
I saw a BSB on AM, but the age was way too old.
I saw a BSB on AM, but the age was way too old. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Send me the key to your private showcase.
OK. as long you don't mind pictures of huge cocks. None of them are mine, but what the heck?
OK. as long you don't mind pictures of huge cocks. None of them are mine, but what the heck? Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Didn't know that you collected dick pics. Hmm, is there something that you aren't telling me?
Dicks? I said cocks. As in roosters. My, my, your mind is in the gutter. you need to get back down here so I help with that.
Dicks? I said cocks. As in roosters. My, my, your mind is in the gutter. you need to get back down here so I help with that. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
My mind is always in the gutter. It's wet down there.
Nope, will not type that response. Nope. not going to do it. Though there was a chair one time.....

Poor OP, we have completely hijacked your thread. Am very sorry. But you really should see BSB when she gets back.

And welcome back
OP,
Search for ReaganDrake....she just may be what you are looking for.
Thanks BSB. I was actually checking out your profile yesterday and was about to fill out your form when I had to return to my normal life. You are just around the corner from where I work.

I will post something in ISO when I am ready. Right now I am still doing my research lol. AM was fun but it was taking up to much of my time so when I switched jobs I deleted everything including my alias e-mail accounts.

I also found out JAXXX is still around but under a different name.
Thanks Sparrow.

I remember ReagenDrake. Never met her but one hell of good looking MILF!
Welcome back! Enjoy
Welcome back! Enjoy Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Thanks Jules. I just check out your showcase and I like what I see! Very nice.

Do you ever make to the Forth Worth area?
Im!actually planning a mini tour to ft worth or the midcities next week. Im welcome for any tips on where to stay