P411....no good anymore?

Just curious about P411....
I'm not a hater, loved P411, it was the best!
But, today I contacted multiple providers for a same day appointment and never got a response. I totally get the last minute asking for a date deal but I figured I would get some sort of response in return.

For you ladies....is P411 no longer a good deal? If not, what other site do you use? I know a lot of providers are looking elsewhere to avoid all the BS that goes on here....
I'm just a guy looking to get laid every now and again....I don't want no trouble
For same day you might want to hit the ad boards there, if the ad is same day you can be more sure they'll be actively checking mail.

Normal ladies may have their day full and concentrating on that and may not see your message until later or next day.

ISO here is a good bet too
P411 does not allow ads anymore as the ad board has been retired for now so the providers probably do not get on it as much. When you send the providers a message on 411 from your account, many times the message ends up in their spam folder of their hobby email and overlook it. What I have found to work is to see if the provider has their email listed and email her or if she has her phone number listed, send her a text. But do not try to play email/text tag with her all day, just two or three messages back and forth should suffice when setting an appointment.
  • motor
  • 04-27-2015, 03:35 PM
[QUOTE=hjatb01;1056656990]For same day you might want to hit the ad boards there, /QUOTE]

P411 doesn't have an ad board anymore........I think it has been a few months since they had it.
Wow that must have been recent, didn't realize ad board got axed, scratch first part of my note lol
I just saw it, too. P411 just became significantly less attractive.
We are getting ready to roll out a new Available Now feature to replace the old Ad Board.

It will be free, and no moderation will be required. So please stay tuned, my fingers are crossed for this week!

Always,
Gina
The ad board got axed a week or two ago. It was there.. then gone for a bit... then back for over a year.. then gone again.
Thanck Tebow, the Chat is still there ...
P411 remains indispensable for collecting verification, vouches, and references.

The ad board was one thing that I thought was pointless until it was gone. And it's real function was broadcasting who was available. Being "online" isn't as helpful. Maybe Gina can just provide us with a new ad board that just lists times and dates.
Never mind, Gina already read my mind.
...and before the Ad Boards was the removal of detailed services provided.
It's like I have know use for it now.. I use to get 2 or 3 dates a week off of there which for a tranny is good on p411 now zero. Hopefully whateva Gina has rolling out will be awesome.. Fingers crossed

Ouch my butt hurts,
Oh my...
Thanks Gina