Upset NY Pussy contest

providers post a pussy or taint pic(with pussy in it also)
and guys and gals can vote for the pussy they like best

but please only vote on the pussy. Not thinking of rest of body or who it is.
example from Who has the largest, meatiest pussy lips in Upset NY?
You guys are doing it wrong...
Originally Posted by YummyMarie
but it has to be a Upset NY or A/HV NY what the hell any NYS pussy or pussy that tours NY, That she posts rather than Texas pussy as in this example. Guys please do not post pussy, only rate the pussy posts please.
Providers can not rate a pussy unless they post their own pussy to be rated please.

this Idea thanks to Chaz108, Angel T , ben dover and that jackass OSD from Angel T Prettiest Pussy Contest thread.

lets see which gals have the brass to post their pussy.
and which guys that have the balls and will really vote for just the pussy, not the rest of the gal its part of
C'mon ladies, don't be shy! At this rate the 1st to post is the winner by default.
Stupid cell phone won't let me post pics
My internet is down right now. As soon as I'm back up and running I will post one.
But you can check out an edited pic in my showcase for a sneak peek
Here's the winner!!!!

(Any cunts with barnacles should be disqualified.)
That's just disgusting!

You violated the rules.... No men posting pussy pics, only providers from upset.
That's just disgusting!

You violated the rules.... No men posting pussy pics, only providers from upset. Originally Posted by Angel T
Given the posting history of this obviously 'recycled member' that was kinda expected!....
Omg so nasty
Omg so nasty Originally Posted by Amber Does
post yours please
Hey Phil.....now THAT'S funny.

So let down lol
I clicked on this hoping to see some hot pussies =(

heh
If you broaden your search to the whole northeast, I'll be up that way in February.
Consider it broadened.
Don't pay any attention to that jackass OCD....
If you broaden your search to the whole northeast, I'll be up that way in February. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Will you be adjusting your outrageous prices for our impoverished area?