No more sex

I dont care what any of you fuckers or bitches say. I am done, done, done with sex. I just cant do it anymore. At least not until i can find a damn store that has gas where i dont have to wait over an hour. Lol. My oh my. This is crazy. Idiots got me making life decisions now. Do i look for gass. Or do I try to get some ass. Uggghhh. Who can relate.
Concur; when you have to choose between Ass and Gas, nobody wins...
Gas today, ass tomorrow.
If you can do outcall, let the ass use the gas.
If you can do outcall, let the ass use the gas. Originally Posted by FootLong
Good idea - wish I had that option....
Gas today, ass tomorrow. Originally Posted by Adrienne Knight
Yup. I got gas today. Hoping to get ass soon.
I been holding my ass money so i can have fun. But cant get out to get gas. So here i am looking at all the hot ass on eccie. Im here harder than chinese math. Let me please get some gas. Lol
...when you have to choose between Ass and Gas, nobody wins... Originally Posted by NavyManSA2004
Sounds like the title of an OldYeller review of a "Greek Goddess" who was overly fond of broccoli.
Sounds like the title of an OldYeller review of a "Greek Goddess" who was overly fond of broccoli. Originally Posted by Bush Pilot
You all are making me lmao which is what's needed for me right about now... 👍👍
Sounds like the title of an OldYeller review of a "Greek Goddess" who was overly fond of broccoli. Originally Posted by Bush Pilot
I resemble that remark!
Passed multiple stations around town today that had lines awaiting pumps...so yes the gas deliveries are happening.

Patience is the key word.
I had to pass on Saturday, due to the no gas situation, sucks because it took me a while to setup the appointment, as she is never on my side of town, maybe it will work out
There is more than one way to solve this issue:

Uber, still cheaper then trying to find gas.
Get gas at 1 am from a station not on the main roads, preferably one of a major chain.
Electric car, and limit your provider search within the halfway point of your vehicle's charge.

Lastly for those where the options above are still not available, buy some pictures from providers who sell them and choke the chicken.
VIA offering free bus rides, jussayin lol. Pretty soon some of these donations are going to be like, HH- Full Tank of unleaded...
www.gasbuddy.com might help.

But, considering the several tankwagons I saw making the rounds yesterday (Labor Day holiday!) I surmise many stations will have supplies back in stock by hump day.

Happy Hobbying!