Provider Question

Would you prefer to meet a new client for breakfast, brunch or lunch ?

Would make those who are on the fence as far as giving AA men a chance and help feeling comfortable ? (And putting stereo-
types to rest) or with any first client. (This with the understanding that a male can be one way in public

Would there be a rate for this or is this a complimentary meeting?

Just a few questions that a few women have discussed with me and I wanted to get PROVIDERS general opinion

I don't know what stereo types have to do with anything.

Sony, pioneer, Marantz all sound pretty much the same.
I don't know what stereo types have to do with anything.

ANSWER:Some women feel that Black men are thugs and possible pimps

Question is for providers.. Have a good evening
Sorry Guy, I'm not jumping through any hoops to see any lady who won't see me based off of the color of my skin.

My money is green. The ink might not be dry but my money is green.
I've personally never requested it but I've had some shy guys request. They usually tip an amount (usually hhr rate) to meet and greet. I've also gone on dinner dates but that's different.
I've also never had any issues with any AA men on this board. They've all been respectful and fun. Xo
Thanks the purpose would not be because of being AA but could serve as an icebreaker

Thanks@lovelyevelyn--A meet and greet

@Dick Fitzenwell- UNDERSTOOD
Much social ice gets broken regularly at the meet & greets.

ijs
Much social ice gets broken regularly at the meet & greets.

Would love it if travel was not Sun- Thursday every week.. One Day
  • 4funn
  • 09-11-2017, 11:46 AM
Greets would be ideal however
My thinking is if a lady requires extra from a AA guy versus those of another race she shouldn't be seeing AA guys to begin with. No woman should do ANYTHING in the hobby she doesn't want to.

If a solo male hobbyist suggests meeting in public he should be aware he's still paying for that time...it may or may not be the same rate as private time.

If the lady is nice enough to tell you there is no charge or the public meet that YOU suggested you better tip her. Spending 20 bucks on an iced tea and appetizer isn't a tip. MAYBE you don't tip if she spent more than her hourly rate.
Greets would be ideal however
Originally Posted by 4funn

Agree 100%. The concept of "we are only paying for time" is bullshit. See how long a provider lasts in this business if she only wants to talk. That is what bartenders are for.
One of the reasons why I'm creating a private forum for AA Hobbyists/Providers and those that see them.
One of the reasons why I'm creating a private forum for AA Hobbyists/Providers and those that see them. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Will white providers be allowed on your site?
Doglegg I agree 100%