Periods

This thread isn't meant to name names or flame providers.

Just the facts mam.

Describe your date that ended in a Carrie moment.
Don't lie if you've never done it. Ladies I know dam well you do lol. Guys youbeither say fuck it and fuck it or go crazy. Either way it happens. I earned my red wings years back on accident.

? For debate.

If it happens ladies do you compensate or just say my bad I must have just started. Do you tell them up front to be fair or is it wait to see if he finds out.

Fellas do you continue or roll the dice.

Do you review it?

I did once and lol my bad ended up I'm the only one who came to her defense.

AGAIN PLEASE DO NOT MENTION HANDLES.
JUST STORIES.
I'm thinking of posting a recent date.
https://imgur.com/a/8OdoZ

https://imgur.com/a/cw7um

My story. No words. Didn't find out till after she left.
Yeah.

Scheduled a time for a stripper to come over to the house.

She shows up four hours late in a car that woke up the neighborhood because the muffler fell off and the door screech when opening and closing the door.

Yep all porch lights came on except mine as I really was attempting to be discrete. That fell through.

Get her in the house, exchange funds, start up some old rock n roll for her to dance to, and as she strips down to her g-string there it is, the pull string for the party popper.

Alright, let's at least get a bj out of the deal. No such thing as a bad bj you say? I will fly the BS flag on that one.

Nope, did not even get to try anal.

So that $175 was her Christmas present.

The experience was mine.

She even called me up to see if I wanted her New Years special. I politely declined as she had already fucked me once.

Red Wings - first marriage when horniness could drive me into many questionable decisions.

If it were to happen nowadays...this is the reason anal will always be included in the menu.
Yeah.

Scheduled a time for a stripper to come over to the house.

She shows up four hours late in a car that woke up the neighborhood because the muffler fell off and the door screech when opening and closing the door.

Yep all porch lights came on except mine as I really was attempting to be discrete. That fell through.

Get her in the house, exchange funds, start up some old rock n roll for her to dance to, and as she strips down to her g-string there it is, the pull string for the party popper.

Alright, let's at least get a bj out of the deal. No such thing as a bad bj you say? I will fly the BS flag on that one.

Nope, did not even get to try anal.

So that $175 was her Christmas present.

The experience was mine.

She even called me up to see if I wanted her New Years special. I politely declined as she had already fucked me once.

Red Wings - first marriage when horniness could drive me into many questionable decisions.

If it were to happen nowadays...this is the reason anal will always be included in the menu. Originally Posted by Doglegg
Agree. SO is a different thing Id willingly make an exception for. Things for love right?