Cmon Trump bashers, here you go.

Can you believe these recent quotes.

reopen non-essential businesses and public places "as soon as possible."
People want to get on with their lives, people want to get out of the house, [they've got] cabin fever,"
"We need the economy working, people need a paycheck, life has to function. When do we reopen?" "Look, the answer is we want to reopen as soon as possible. Everyone does on a societal level; everyone does on a personal level."
Now yous get to let us know the “surprise” sources of those quotes.

Dollars to donuts they’re liberals, eh?

Otherwise you would have sourced theM.

But who can disagree with any of those things?

Swing and miss, IP.
Open it up 5/1/2020 except Ny/NJ Move the US Open to Oakmont.
Open it up 5/1/2020 except Ny/NJ Move the US Open to Oakmont. Originally Posted by bambino
“Yous go first.”

That’s what people will say when the government tries to force people back to work before the medical community’s signals the all clear.

I thought yous opposed the government telling you what’s to do.
The only people that do not want this economy to open are people who deep down agree with Communism.. I'm not saying that to be offensive.

Statistically that is the only thing that would make sense..

You have to want government control completely to be okay with regular people not being able to own businesses anymore
And I have a poll going right now and so far majority of people are in favor of the economy opening back up and actually in May
Some of us don't want the economy to collapse further I should say
And a person that is an opposition of the government telling them what to do would not agree with the shutdown medical professionals telling you you are okay at your own free will to go out and engage with the public is not being told what to do that's free will.

being told what to do is shutting everything down and giving people curfews and arresting people who are trying to go outside and trying to cross state borders which is actually happening
it's not about being a trump basher or not it's about doing what's best for our country and that is slowly opening these businesses back up so people can work
Hey, Senna, could yous try and consolidates your posts into one stream of consciousness at a time. It’s hard to read your pearls of wisdom post by each.

Thank yous kindly.
“Yous go first.”

That’s what people will say when the government tries to force people back to work before the medical community’s signals the all clear.

I thought yous opposed the government telling you what’s to do. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
I do. That’s why people should go back to work if they want to.
the governors make the decision in thier state not orange man.

Orange man has stated that many times in his bs press briefings as well.

We will open middle of may and some areas later, I believe Virginia is talking june along with dc.

on we go
the governors make the decision in thier state not orange man.

Orange man has stated that many times in his bs press briefings as well.

We will open middle of may and some areas later, I believe Virginia is talking june along with dc.

on we go Originally Posted by Missburger
Indeed the governors do and in particular those quotes were from yesterday from your governor as a matter of fact.

Yeah, Stewie, your governor and he also said earlier that he would certainly "rethink" a shutdown of as much as he did.

No wonder he is starting to get polling to compete with Biden.

He talks more like Trump everyday.
he talks like a leader and knows what he is talking about.

orange man just bs and lies as you know.

but again slow build up and a slow slow recovery i know orange is worried about that but hey he owns it, the economy is his cant blame lincoln or teddy, but we know he will blame anyone but himself.
he talks like a leader and knows what he is talking about.

orange man just bs and lies as you know.

but again slow build up and a slow slow recovery i know orange is worried about that but hey he owns it, the economy is his cant blame lincoln or teddy, but we know he will blame anyone but himself. Originally Posted by Missburger
So, Stewie, repeating Trumps suggestions and leadership is somehow "leadership" But when Trump says it it's bs.

Wow, some serious TDS there.

Either Trump and Cuomo are right and have been in a lot of discussions, or your precious liberal governor is the same piece of shit you accuse Trump of being.

It's hilarious watching you try to justify one and denigrate the other.