Beat lineup

Looking to Go to Bali in a few. Seems to have the best lineup. Any objections? Who has the best lineup?
Seem like Bali is crushing it right now. But it is a fluid thing. It will change in a month or two. A month or so ago Blue was it then a few months ago NyNy the best and it looks like Gold One and Lucky Haven are becoming contenders. It always swings back and forth so you just have to try and stay informed.
Just remember that if the ladies work from 10am to 10 pm they have worked a 12 hour day. Depending on how many customers they have had they are not going to be at the top of their game.The experienced ladies know what their limit is and once they reach it they leave for the day.
Very good points Hank and Bestman.

For the first visit especially, I try to go as early in the day as possible to have the best chance of catch the girls at their best. I usually discount critical reviews of sessions that happened after a night of bar hopping.
That was my thinking as well. However, I met Traci at LH around 3pm and during the visit she relayed I should come between 7 and midnight. Just passing that along. She said it's not as busy then.
I generally like to go around 11 AM. The lady is not fresh out of bed and still groggy. She’s had a chance to have a couple smokes some breakfast and a cuppa coffee. And also you know you’re not the fifth guy in especially if you like DATY. The other Timeframe I like is Sundays that is usually a fairly slow day if you get there around noon to 2 or 3 o’clock you should have some pretty good success.

Also to kind of re-iterate what Bestman was talking about and to go a little further most of those ladies work from 10 AM until 2AM or 3 AM on weekdays and weekends they could work as late as 5 AM. So if you get there at midnight like he said especially if it’s a popular woman she may just be plain wore the hell out.