Largest Nipples?

Hey folks,

I wanted to reach out for a little assistance with a preference of mine. I wanted to know what are some of the absolute largest,longest,thickest nips you've had the pleasure (or displeasure) of coming across in your experiences in the area
As a fan of big nipples and areolas,I have to say Vanessa at Pearls was impressive.
The original Penny
where is she located?
Largest nipples and does not mind for you to touch them? Years ago I went to ampville and this lady had some hubcaps but she said ouch every time I even breathed on them. No bueno.
There was a Vietnamese lady about 50 who did massage in dallas at a nail salon who nipples were nearly 2 inches. I was in disbief when she showed me. I have been with penny many times and this ladies nipples made penny nipples look small if that is even possible. This ladies nipples we're a freak of nature
The original Penny Originally Posted by BigBoy15
+1
There was a Vietnamese lady about 50 who did massage in dallas at a nail salon who nipples were nearly 2 inches. I was in disbief when she showed me. I have been with penny many times and this ladies nipples made penny nipples look small if that is even possible. This ladies nipples we're a freak of nature Originally Posted by Thaiman
Who and where is this lady? Do you recommend her? Shes only L1?
Annie at Hawaiian nail spa addison
Nail spa? Inquiring minds want to know...thats a legit place
No place is completely legit depending on the place I have had many L1 in legit places.All depends on the lady
I had a massage with Annie at Hawaiian Nail Spa. There was no hint of any extras
Foejdls why are u bumping old threads
Thaiman, please clear your PM box
Or, just curious, in what context were you able to see Annie's 2 inchers...she showed you in the salon?