Name: NaughtyBunny
Address and Phone: -
Address: Nwhy and I35
Phone: +1 469 516 3823
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/album.php?albumid=7657
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, DT, Stripper slides , DATY/69, Tits action, CG and ACG, K9 , COT, BBBJ again. MSOG.
Hair Length and Color: Black, Long and with maybe a little perm to make it wavy
Smoking Status: Not obvious but reported to be smoking.
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Slim Korean with a dancer body type and moves, outstandingly engineered D cups and shaved below with little outie lips showing. her ass is not big but vey shapely rounded. No fat on this girl which is a plus for my preferences. Cute doll like face, with enhanced eyelashes to emphasize her eyes. Around 5.5 and just 110 lbs I guess
Recommendation: Yes
  • Aoi
  • 06-07-2020, 11:16 AM
If you go to her incall, carry a gun with you.
Need to explain that
Don’t feed the trolls.
  • Aoi
  • 06-07-2020, 01:53 PM
I’ve been to the incall. The room itself is perfectly fine but the area itself is shady af.
I agree, the people I've seen in and around the complex reminds me of a halfway house. I have seen her 3 times and always during the day, it's safer. She is def. a sweetheart and will treat you right.
  • cosoj
  • 06-08-2020, 12:25 AM
Have not heard of any recent encounters with Bunny. Is she still in Dallas?
Yes look for Bunny or Naughty Bunny and daytime at the incall was fine for me.
  • Aoi
  • 06-08-2020, 11:17 AM
Yes look for Bunny or Naughty Bunny and daytime at the incall was fine for me. Originally Posted by playerplano
And carry a firearm with.

(Just make sure it's hidden and she doesn't see it)
One of the nicest ladies you'll ever meet in this deal. Hall of Fame skills and delivery. Looking forward to my next visit with her(which may be a while).
And carry a firearm with.

(Just make sure it's hidden and she doesn't see it) Originally Posted by Aoi
I showed her my Super Soaker and let her play with it a few times until everything was all wet. Does that count?

That’s one shitty location. Can’t believe she’s still there. Thought she’d upgrade by now.
I showed her my Super Soaker and let her play with it a few times until everything was all wet. Does that count?

That’s one shitty location. Can’t believe she’s still there. Thought she’d upgrade by now. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
ITs amazing what we do now to get some Pussy....HEll We would Drive to Minnesota with the defunded police department for some good Pussy!!!!
  • Aoi
  • 06-09-2020, 08:43 AM
I wouldn't mind defunding these annoying group of KARENS.
Don’t feed the trolls. Originally Posted by playerplano

Too late.
  • Aoi
  • 06-09-2020, 09:46 AM
Too late. Originally Posted by The.Chef
But it's not trolling to say that the area is shady.

Like, seriously. Anyone that's been there can say it reeks of suspicion.