Choose...

You're taken to a train station with trains going everywhere in the continent (The United States, Mexico, and Canada) and you're given a choice; choose one destination to hide in. Your life is in danger and you must go right now. You don't have time to pack, you can't phone friends, you have $10,000 in cash, and you must leave right now.

Where do you choose to go? You're going to be there for a long time.
His middle name is Danger!!!
Where do you choose to go? You're going to be there for a long time. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JDIdiot would choose to go to the remote island where they hid the camouflaged, Malaysian Airlines 777.

No one would ever find him!
The Bunny ranch.....
Can I bring my guns, ammo and bibles with me?

Can I bring my guns, ammo and bibles with me? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Sure, as long as you don't come back.
How many bibles do you need, SLOBBRIN? Two. One for your "volunteer" to read and the other for you to try and follow with.

And dollars to donuts you're not allowed any kind of weapon, Non Compus Mentis.
Can I bring my guns, ammo and bibles with me?

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
By all means take your bibs you drooling fucktard.....LOL
By all means take your bibs you drooling fucktard.....LOL Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're taken to a train station with trains going everywhere in the continent (The United States, Mexico, and Canada) and you're given a choice; choose one destination to hide in. Your life is in danger and you must go right now. You don't have time to pack, you can't phone friends, you have $10,000 in cash, and you must leave right now.

Where do you choose to go? You're going to be there for a long time. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
woomby and his reach around crew will hide out in any available truck stop men's room !
I am gay rey the cyber faggot, I never reply to the OP just stalk members talking gay shit in hopes they will let me suck their dick. My main target is my woomby he really turns me on, but I am hoping i;va biggen will let me lap a lip around d it. ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

FIFY cyber fag.
FIFY cyber fag. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
KEEP WKING FOR WOOMBY THERE EKIM ! SHOW YOUR TRUE LOVE FOR HIM ! IT'S OK TO COME OUT AND BE OUT AND PROUD ! BE CAREFUL CLIMBING THOSE KANSAS " MOUNTAINS " EKIM !
KEEP WKING FOR WOOMBY THERE EKIM ! SHOW YOUR TRUE LOVE FOR HIM ! IT'S OK TO COME OUT AND BE OUT AND PROUD ! BE CAREFUL CLIMBING THOSE KANSAS " MOUNTAINS " EKIM ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
No you can't suck my dick, but thanks for asking.
No you can't suck my dick, but thanks for asking. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It appears that your "training" to be woomby Kansas gloryhole manager has taken the same effect on you as it has your boyfriend woomby. Too many head shots off of the stall walls has YOU delirious ! Bet you'll never say NO to woomby or anyone else at YOUR gloryholes !
Punxsutawney, PA

Get there in time for Groundhog Day. ?