Don't ever watch...

Do yourself a favor and don't watch the Human Centipede. It's a shitty movie and that is all. You're welcome.
is that an oldie?
just based on creepiness, i thought it was good
I mean, it's captivating for sure, especially if you like gory movies (I was expecting it to be more of a thriller, so that's why I was disappointed), but the ending also let me down.
The really tragic thing is they actually made a couple of sequels:
  • Human Centipede 2 (2011)
  • Human Centipede 3 (2015)
The really tragic thing is they actually made a couple of sequels:
  • Human Centipede 2 (2011)
  • Human Centipede 3 (2015)
Originally Posted by biomed1
Lol do they get any better?
Don't know, as I haven't seen the first one.

A guy at work was talking about the 1st one and I knew then I didn't want to see it.

A couple of days latter, another guy was talking about the sequels.

The discussion leads me to believe that they are no better than the 1st movie.
Thanks for the heads up and helping me save time avoid watching them.
The first one wasn't that bad, at least not compared to the second one. I haven't seen the third, and have no desire to do so given how awful the second one was.
Personally I enjoyed it, but I'm creepy anyway. Also it's a Dutch film, so if you don't like films made in countries other than the USA then you wouldn't like it.

I haven't watched either of the sequels...but now I know how I'm spending my night!
Personally I enjoyed it, but I'm creepy anyway. Also it's a Dutch film, so if you don't like films made in countries other than the USA then you wouldn't like it.

I haven't watched either of the sequels...but now I know how I'm spending my night! Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
If you have any movies (scary, drama, and/or foreign film genres) to recommend, send them my way!
The Eye 2002
The original movie, not the American remake with Jessica Alba.

There are some other Korean horror films but I have to look them up. I personally think foreign horror is more twisted than American horror.
The Eye 2002

There are some other Korean horror films but I have to look them up. I personally think foreign horror is more twisted than American horror. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
I'll let you know when I check it out - thanks for the suggestion!
I've heard that about Asian horror movies too. Pretty fucked up shit lol
The Eye 2002

There are some other Korean horror films but I have to look them up. I personally think foreign horror is more twisted than American horror. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Then you should really try out Shudder.com. It has many, many horror flicks hailing from all nationalities. At 4.99 a month, it is reasonable as well. Some of their movies do not play though and they are still in beta.