I'm just being salty

Went to a couple of the strip clubs over the weekend (CA and Atlantis), and in both of them at least one girl I wanted a dance from was being hogged by a regular (I'm guessing, never seen those guys in there before, but I only hit the club every few weeks.) Before I noticed this, the I talked to the girls in question and both told me they would be right with me and then proceeded to spend any where from 30 mins to an hour another customer. One finished with one guy, walked passed me and spent probably another half hour with another guy (main reason for the salt). I do spend money and get a lot of dances, so I'm probably taking this too personally. I mainly want to hear from the ladies, but somebody make since of this for me.
I got no answers. You'd think I would, for all the time I've wasted in these stoopid places. But nope. I ain't got it figured out at all.

Sometimes, though...it really seems like these gals just don't want the work. Which is understandable, I suppose. But....then why come in? Ya can't tell me that they like just hangin out there....

Yeah. It is a mystery at times.

I chalk it up to one of two things

1. They really are regulars and while they may just be hanging out now, the guy may drop enough dollars on her over time that she is willing to make the investment and just hang

2. or as Rooster said, sometimes they just don't want to work it. Maybe they made their $ goal for the day. Maybe they are just lazy

The only good thing is usually you can find others who are aggressively looking