The Francis Scott Key bridge is taken out!!!

So you would agree anyone claiming it’s a conspiracy with no real investigation doesn’t want the truth either. Correct? Originally Posted by Charley3
Great question. I wouldn't expect an answer any time soon.
I have no idea if foul play or not was involved but anyone claiming it was an accident with no real investigation doesn't want to know the truth

Train derailments
Supply chain crisis
Planes falling apart in the sky
Ships crashing into bridges Originally Posted by berryberry
We can agree that a VERY Thorough and complete investigation is due in this event- nobody needs to jump to conclusions on it being intentional until we get a complete idea of the actions and events onboard that ship.

Why is the Federal government paying for the rebuilding of the collapsed Baltimore bridge, as Biden stated today and not the insurance company of the ship?? Another fishy thing among many about this. Originally Posted by bambino
Often insurance is good for a small portion of damages claimed and even if they do pay for a portion of the repairs, I doubt that a container ship has a multi-millions or perhaps a billion dollars in insurance protection on it. I'd be surprised if they have liability on the contents of the loads vs. shipping agents being required to pay or self insure against the loss of contents or damage to ports. Probably a reason they are registered in shit-hold countries and hire cheap ass labor.

At the end of the day- the feds are the only entity with pockets deep enough to pay for that bridge to be reconstructed expeditiously and within a year from now. It likely will take 18-24 months, but you never know. They rebuilt I95 when that overpass got toasted in a fire- fairly quickly, but that was over land vs. water.

So you would agree anyone claiming it’s a conspiracy with no real investigation doesn’t want the truth either. Correct? Originally Posted by Charley3
The whole thing needs to be investigated in no different a manner than an airplane accident- and fully going over all the different data and interviews. This is far too expensive to gloss over in my opinion.
I dunno about conspiracies, but the company running that boat was all in on lowering standards far enough to fill their ranks with people, qualified or not, who had the right skin color and/or genitalia.

I’d like to volunteer to be the one fucking Maria Bartiromo. I’d hit that in a hot minute.
If you believe verbatim what the Government and the MSM tells you, you’re either a sap, naive or brainwashed. Probably all three.
One would be correct more often than not by believing the opposite of what they’re told by government.
If you believe verbatim what the Government and the MSM tells you, you’re either a sap, naive or brainwashed. Probably all three. Originally Posted by bambino
Oh, the irony... lolololol
No biggie here. Rebuild the bridge.
Many other ports will pick up the slack. There are other bridges in close proximity for auto traffic.
This bridge was not a target. Besides the wreckage can be removed in a short time and the port can reopen. Originally Posted by winn dixie
no biggie..... why dont you go say that to the 6 families who lost loved ones
no biggie..... why dont you go say that to the 6 families who lost loved ones Originally Posted by chizzy
Accidents happen. Feel bad for the families. This is clearly an accident

So now you care about immigrants?
Another poster states something about lowering standards... that's what trumpf does and calls it pro business
Accidents happen. Feel bad for the families. This is clearly an accident

So now you care about immigrants?
Another poster states something about lowering standards... that's what trumpf does and calls it pro business
Originally Posted by winn dixie
Poor Winnie, where have I ever stated not caring about anyone? U know what you can do with such Immature replies. Now I know your main reason for being here is to get posters to post something so u can slam the button and try to get the banned, it ain't working lol

Carry on cowboy....
Poor Winnie, where have I ever stated not caring about anyone? U know what you can do with such Immature replies. Now I know your main reason for being here is to get posters to post something so u can slam the button and try to get the banned, it ain't working lol

Carry on cowboy.... Originally Posted by chizzy
True. Well, recently it worked. But hey. The Bridge was taken out on purpose. It’s obvious just by watching the video. The ship was heading under the bridge and then made a sharp right turn at high speed right into the pillar. If the ship lost power, how could a boat that large turn like that?
True. Well, recently it worked. But hey. The Bridge was taken out on purpose. It’s obvious just by watching the video. The ship was heading under the bridge and then made a sharp right turn at high speed right into the pillar. If the ship lost power, how could a boat that large turn like that? Originally Posted by bambino
High speed? The videos are in bad angles and the boat had lost power.
No to most Americans we see a pure accident. Carry on.....
8 knots
That's 9.2 mph to you and me, Russ...
8 knots Originally Posted by HDGristle
8 knots is not "high speed"
Pure accident.
Perhaps it was bad luck, bad timing, or bad intentions. We'll have to find out for certain.

To that point, I'd say there is some investigation that needs to happen to see what the fuck DID happen- but it seems very premature to start suggesting it's a conspiracy to change some narrative or control some systems. That' said- I'm not one to completely rule out that it COULD have some bad actors on board, and those ppl should be detained in the USA till a full accounting of actions and activities on board are concluded by the NTSB.
Originally Posted by eyecu2
So to recap, you agree with my point that at this point no one knows if foul play or not was involved but anyone claiming it was an accident with no real investigation doesn't want to know the truth

For the record a NTSB investigation will likely take over a year

More evidence will come out of the full marine board hearing that has been ordered. But that will also take time

So anyone claiming this was an accident, end of story, is just wrong. Just like it is also premature to claim it was foul play. It is much too soon to declare either without a full and complete investigation