Newbie. HEY EVERYONE!!

• s7vn
  • 09-19-2013, 08:53 AM
Hello,
I am a VERY NEW provider.

I have been reading these post and seeing how creepy some people can be. So for providers, how do we get the best screening and security besides our own intuition?
Do hobbyist screen the same way?
I just want to be 100% cautious without killing the vibe. Cause I know everyone is not a creeper.
Become a verified provider first?

How do we know you aren't LE trying to see how to skirt around things and obtain information?
  • s7vn
  • 09-19-2013, 03:38 PM
Become a verified provider first?

How do we know you aren't LE trying to see how to skirt around things and obtain information? Originally Posted by Gotyour6
you have to have a review to be a verified provider from my understanding... and true you have no way of knowing... hell for all i know you could be an LE with a hobby and soon as you don't get what you want. then BAM!!!! lmao...
i guess i will make my own screening process from now on... I hope everyone on ECCIE is not rude like you @getyour6
  • jwj6o
  • 09-19-2013, 04:34 PM
hey lady put a add in new people interduction, asking for help on getting verified, give a review discount, put a pic up if you can, a phonenumber , or email, you need 2 reviews, when you get contact, ask for thier eccie names and search for them, if they have reviews, listed odd are they are good, don,t use the words, sex, and money to gether, put you rate up with you add that way there won,t be that question, also easlier too tell them what you don,t do than what you do , get a good incalll location, behave, be safe, becarefull, and screen . you be ok, come visit shreveport 1 day thanks amy mpre question just ask
Welcome to the site. Once you become verified everything will fall into place. Just follow the advice from jwj above and you will figure it out. Good luck!
I wish you the best of luck... just read all you can here and you will learn a lot. Check out other provider's showcases and websites, that is also a good way to learn. Introduce yourself in the welcome wagon... you will soon get the reviews you need to be verified. Don't be afraid to ask a seasoned provider questions, most, if not all, will be willing to help with advice. Grow thick skin because people can be brutal... but never forget there's good in everyone.
Read the board rules you agreed to when you joined. First things first.........
Read the board rules you agreed to when you joined. First things first......... Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
True that! It is a bit overwhelming at first but read and get comfortable. The slower the better and have a safe time on the playground.
~Exotic Beauty~