Bringing these expensive lubes to Provider?

I read about a Provider that brings her own lube, wet platinum, and that it does wwwonders for her pussy, drives her crazy. I went to a sex shop seeing about getting that same stuff so I could bring it to a Provider to level things up. But the Sex Shop clerk told me wet platinum is very low level and dull compared to these other lubes that are expensive.

Before I attempt to go spend money on these I ask you Provider Ladies, is it unnecessary for me to bring these? Would you say pretty much almost all Providers already have potent lubes like these?
Never bring a flavored lube to a session. If a girl wants one, she will bring it. Wet platinum, regardless of what the clerk said, is an excellent lube. It is tasteless, odorless, stays slick, and doesn't get sticky. If you are looking for a step up without any risk of offending her, go with überlube. The ingredients are more pure, but few can tell the difference. I will say it's so healthy that it can be used to nourish hair and skin. It also acts as an excellent massage aid.
Never bring a flavored lube to a session. If a girl wants one, she will bring it. Wet platinum, regardless of what the clerk said, is an excellent lube. It is tasteless, odorless, stays slick, and doesn't get sticky. If you are looking for a step up without any risk of offending her, go with überlube. The ingredients are more pure, but few can tell the difference. I will say it's so healthy that it can be used to nourish hair and skin. It also acts as an excellent massage aid. Originally Posted by YummyMarie

Wow, that is awesome intel Yummy Marie, thank you I will keep everything you said in mind.
I use a few kinds of water based all natural lubes like Smoov and sliquid which I get on Amazon. They keep my pussy wet and ready to fuck at a moments notice no matter where I am))) you never know when a guy wants to slip it in)) an outstanding lube as a present is always welcome)) I agree with yummymarie that WetPlatinum works well!!!
I use Wet Platinum Premium Lubricant Serum (which is the concentrated version of Wet Platinum) or UberLube or Sliquid Naturals Silver and sometimes Nuru as lubricant. Imo that sex shop clerk sold you a load of bull about Wet Platinum lol.
So....pretty particular but if a gent brings a new bottle of lube I currently use I definitely wouldn't turn it down (personally not a fan of flavored lubes).

If the lady is a real pro she'll already be prepared and trust we'll keep on hand whatever works for us.
Edit: Reading the comments after I posted mine it seems Yummy and I had a similar line of thinking .
I am a WD-40 man ...
  • 380p
  • 01-09-2017, 07:54 PM
Gun oil
Get that can of bacon grease off the back of the stove
wet platinum is the bomb. You can get it at walmart for 10 bucks or so
Gun oil Originally Posted by 380p
Their 'Force Recon' is especially good for butt stuff .
Sliquid is my personal favorite lube brand. I've never tried Wet Platinum but it seems like I'm missing out based on folks' favorable experiences.
You should ALWAYS ask a provider before taking her anything. Some of us have sensitivities and allergies and can't use what everyone else does. I am deathly allergic to coconut so the big craze going on right now is not for me. :/ I know that my roomie and I have several at our place. I can't imagine why a lady wouldn't have EVERYTHING you need in order to have a great time.
Uberlube is pretty good. I've even used it on the hinge of a squeaking door. It hasn't squeaked again for over a year.
  • BLM69
  • 01-10-2017, 08:40 AM
I'm old school and just spit on my junk
UNICORN SPIT IS AMAZING!!! Google it! Good stuff!