Sense Spa

Based on Hanks review, i dropped into Sense Spa. I didnt drop the same lady he did, i kinda wish I had. I had a great time. I saw Tiara at House and had difficulty getting over the top with a young lady. Not sure why but I am older, but my testosterone level is ok. But it didnt happen. So I go to Sense and see an older asian lady and I pop. The only explanation I have is, I enjoyed the massage and she did as well. House was mechanical and scripted and kept to 30 min. Sense was not. Clearly the Sense massuse was not as pretty but as an older guy, and maybe because of an older massise, I had more fun. I will repeat. I should write a review but to honest, I forgot her name. One warning however. The Sense shower room is elevated and you have to step up to get into it. However, it has a small door opening, and being a old fuck well north of six feet tall, I cracked my head on the top of the door frame. Anyone over six foot will. You have been warned. They did take my temperature and require me to wear a mask, and took a clent intake form with personal info which I made up. Made me use hand sanitizer as well. That said, I enjoyed my time and I will be back. And I promise to remember the girls name to write a review.
I should probably go there and have some sense knocked into me.
I was at sense on friday and saw Ling. It was a good session. Kind of like a good mix between sub-amp massage with regular amp services