State: Georgia
Address: Downtown, Piedmont road
Appointment Type: Strip Club
Activities: BBBJ, CFS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length brown hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: E******** has an athletic body, solid natural C cups, firm round ass like she does squats often, about 5 foot 7 without the heels, beautiful smile
Recommendation: Yes
Good job!
I paid 10 dollars a dance on the floor
the 300 was all in(room fee and girl fee)
I did not see any cameras nor have they ever been mentioned to me

People that are not regulars at a clubbing are at a disadvantage. The strippers can spot them a mile away and they are easy marks and lets be honest, strippers are there to get the most out of you while providing the absolute least in services. They are professionals at this and you as an occasional player are generally not up for the challenge. You can still have a good time, it will just cost you a little more. Floor dances should not be 3 times as expensive but if you are dumb enough to pay it then go ahead.... VIP should not be twice as much but if you are dumb enough to pay it then go ahead. They will fuck you without unzipping your pants if they get the chance.

For these reasons I prefer Follies in the daytime. there is a sheer volume there that makes it easier to say no thanks to a ROB and move on to the nest young hottie, therefore you get less of girls inflating prices.