my handle

Is there anyway to change my handle? i hate it. my gf made it and i want to change it.. is this possible and how?
Ask a mod. I RTM'd your post to call their attention to it. Hope you get it figure out.
Ok thanks!
What is your girlfriend's contact info?
  • Tetas
  • 07-31-2014, 02:04 PM
lol
What is your girlfriend's contact info? Originally Posted by pyramider
Doesn't he have to post at least one picture of his girlfriends taint to get a new handle?
I believe its in the guidelines.
Baby Lover is a girl. She's trying to figure out how to change her name and make a showcase.
  • jwood
  • 07-31-2014, 06:33 PM
You just joined yesterday, so get your account disabled, then join again with the handle you want.
So I have to delete my account then make a new one? Gosh I hope not signing up took forever! Lol
  • jwood
  • 07-31-2014, 08:01 PM
Email a mod. You can click on them at the top of the page in your area. San Antonio
So I have to delete my account then make a new one? Gosh I hope not signing up took forever! Lol Originally Posted by Baby lover
No, of course not. Simply click the "Contact Us" link over on the left side of the page and explain your request. OR send an email request to websupport@eccie.net from the email address on file with your account, that does the same thing.
Oh ok lol also can I have my gf vouch for me so that I can be able to upload pics and have full functions to the site as well? Thank u everyone for the help! I like it already! ☺️
no one else seems to want to say it, so i will.....all the information you seek is available for the reading. your time here will be much more fun if you familiarize yourself with the rules. lurk around, read the stickies, have fun.
Spanish_lover ? Haha its funny but not that bad. Is it the response you get that's annoying?