Provider Ava

Booked time with this provider in Plano off the the toll way. I'm new here and was looking to book time so I searched and found Ava, so I booked an appt. First of all she was extremely rude and her place was extremely dirty with a small dog and it smelled like urine everywhere. But here is the bad part, as soon as I got done the Plano police were waiting for me. As soon as I got done she went straight to her phone I didn't think much of it because I just figured she was getting ready her next client. If you don't want the police wanting for you when you walk out then stay away from Ava off the Dallas north tollway.
You joined today and this is best review you could give?
So what did the coppers do? Frisk you?
This fag was her boyfriend and his lazy ass laid up on her couch for 3 months never got a job so she tossed him out and now the little butch is scared mommy and daddy won't support his 36 yr old ass so he is trying to hurt her rep. Don't listen to him it's all lies from a punk ass bitch trying to get her back for making him her bitch and reading him up in panties. Yeah we all know about that on RN