The Last Whorehouse?

I was thinking the other day about my first hobby experience, way back before anybody thought to call it a “hobby.” It was at an old-fashioned whorehouse- an old house with a lot of little rooms. There was a madam, an older semi-retired hooker who took care of the ladies and handled the business end. Sometimes, when you came in, there would be a line-up of the ladies who where available, and you got to choose. Or, more often, there would be only one or two and you went with who they had.

Now, of course, with the Internet, the ways of meeting girls for P4P have completely changed, and for the better. I've been with some incredibly beautiful and affectionate women (no such thing as GFE in those days), worlds apart from those somewhat skanky women who used to work in the houses back in the day.

My question is: Outside of Nevada, do any of these still exist, or have they all been extinguished by technology? When was the last time any of y’all visited one? My last experience was in the early seventies, in northern California. Legal brothels in Nevada don’t count- they’re a unique aspect of the hobby. Where and when was your last whorehouse experience?
i was but just a little spermie back in the early 70s.

I always wondered how they did it back then... this should be interesting to read
I think in most cities like Dallas, there are of course the AMPs which operate similar to whore-houses. Also, these major cities have spas or "modeling studious" which are the same thing as whore houses. I know in the mid to late 90s, Nashville had many spas/studios which were essentially whore-houses with a madam and the line-up of girls to select from. I remember going to half-dozen of these spas to scope out the girls and then go back to the one spa that had the hottest girl that I wanted to do.
  • ftime
  • 08-04-2014, 03:44 PM
Here in Houston, it would be remiss to not mention Escapes. There were 5 or 6 of them around town - until "Black Thursday" in what was 2003? They had in call locations and if there were enough women working - a lineup was possible (although the girls hated it). Most of their business however was specific. That is, you saw a girl at a certain girl at a certain location on the internet and checked on her availability and made an appointment. They also ran an outcall operation. Alas they are long gone. I still see several girls from there.
  • Old-T
  • 08-04-2014, 03:52 PM
Such places still operate in some cities. NYC had a couple operating out of small apartment buildings as recently as last summer (they still may be there, I don't know).

I have never been to one because too many credible rumors about who owns the business and how free the ladies are to actually leave if they want to--or not. A lot seem to be Russian speaking women or Portuguese (Brazilian).
We had 2 in Maine until recently. They were pretty famous locally. Alas, both were raided on the same day in April.

I never got around to visiting either. I was too scared, and for good reason. I figured they were so well known, and so indiscreet, that LE must know about them. Turns out they had them under surveillance for months before raiding, taking down license plates. A lot of guys are very nervous here now.

We also had one that was run out of a Zumba studio in southern Maine. It also got too well-known and was raided a couple of years ago. The madam of that one had been keeping records, and the John list was published in the papers and online.
Remember the Zumba one. As I recall she was taping her sessions and posting them online.

In Austin, the paper did a profile on a local piano tuner a few years ago, and he mentioned having recently tuned a piano at a "brothel" in the ritzy section of town. That was his term.
"Maaaaaaaarrrrrrvin Zindler, Eyewitness News".
"Maaaaaaaarrrrrrvin Zindler, Eyewitness News". Originally Posted by Zhivago52
I remember seeing Marvin several times on the news when I was in the Houston area on occasion a few years back!
[QUOTE=Zhivago52;1055649473]"Maaaaaaaarrrrrrvin Zindler, Eyewitness News".[/QUOT

Slime in the Ice machine.
He shut down the Best Little Whorehouse's In Texas.
Damn you Marvin Zindler and your rose colored glasses. May he get slime in his ice machine.
There were rumors of a whorehouse here in Hell, and not far from where I used to live. That would explain why someone who lived in such a shitty house would have so many different cars. Anyhow, it burned to the ground a couple years back. The guy who told me it was a whorehouse said that he didn't know for sure, but the operation may have moved to a different town near Hell.
There was a "Brothel" being operated out of a house in a town about 30 miles from me. They claim "everybody in the area knew about it" when it was raided a few Years ago. I never heard about it until the Raid was reported in the news. I have said this before and I will say it again. The next formerly legal thing I expect to be moved from the currently illegal back to legal list is the State sponsored, licensed & Taxed Brothel. The girls will also have to be licensed and have to pay Taxes on their earnings.
None were more famous as the Chicken Ranch in La Grange. Texas. It was the back drop of the movie and musical Best Little Whore House in Texas. I was in the USN back in those days stationed at Corpus Christi and a few times we got beered up and made the drive. Rumors were always circulating the place was staffed with UT coeds. Never found much there other than bad looking skinny country girls. Price was right though. I think about $5 would get the famous round the world full service menu.
Is the spa scene/modeling studio thing still happening in Dallas?