Condoms!!

Do you enjoy sex more with them or without them?? Or does it even matter to you.
Ha! Been so long since I rode BB I forgot what it feels like!
Ha! Been so long since I rode BB I forgot what it feels like! Originally Posted by giantbourbon
This man is very smart.
Confirming once again that the primary sex organ is the brain, I probably couldn't perform with a provider without a condom and I know I can't perform civy duties with one!
I doubt there's a single guy on the planet that enjoys sex more with them than without. ??
Umm, without a condom. No brainer. That is one of the things that makes the hobby a bit frustrating. It is one reason why BBBJ with CIM is important to me.
Agree with above. I rarely can get off with a condom. Makes me a real seeker of bbbjcim.
You got to be a real idiot to even thank of doing a provider without a condom, and even more stupited for asking for BBFS. There would be no way and hell I would even think of doing a provider without a condom. It sucks but better safe than sorry.
Some women would say you would have to be a real loser to pay for sex too. We all risk takers for partaking in this hobby.
I got like 15 hobby baby mamas, but I don't pay child support though...because, maybe the kids are not really mine.

I keed, I keed. I don't bb or have any kids. I'm too much of a chickenshit to do it.
You gotta spell your name differently, dude.

Not boring ol' 'Raw Dog'. Gotta put some zing in it.

Like, RAWW DAAWG!!

Well everyone in the hobby should always wear a condom find a brand you like and play safe.
Consenting adults. But were getting off topic.

If u think not wearing one is suicide wear it all the time.

If you think like I think that sometimes in the heat of the moment you won't then that's your business.

That Russian roulette term that everyone one here uses. Well I've pulled the trigger over and over and over again and the gun didn't fire. Even if the bullet is in there doesn't mean it fires.
And also about a hobby baby.

If a provider could get in touch with you in your personal life you must have been in love with her. I don't know their names and they don't know mine. All they got is a throw away phone and email address.

Do they give u all their personal info?? I think not. And as for license plates. Ha! I never tell them what kind of car I drive. They won't tell you theirs.
Shame Katerina's sweep of the area was incomplete.