Best Quality for Role Play

There has been a lot of talk about role playing and doing role play session in OK recently. So I thought I would ask what is the most important part of a role play for you to be successful? Is it staying in character? The costumes/setup? The dialog? A fully scripted session? The provider doing the session and their ability?

For me I guess it would have to be the ability and intelligence of the provider to be able to stay in the role play and improvise on her feel.

Please let me know your thoughts and also what were some of the most successful role play sessions you had and/or unsuccessful. What were the reasons for success or failure. Thanks.
I would say the best quality... Is a very active imagination
I would say the best quality... Is a very active imagination Originally Posted by Dr. Vanity
Good point. I think it depends on the level of depth you want in the role playing and the amount of time you put into planning the session. This allows you and your partner to better stay in character and improvise as the session plays out. I'll give you 2 examples. On my first requested role play in the hobby, I asked the girl if she had ever done the naughty secretary/boss scenario. She said yes, so I said lets do that for our session, asked her to dress like a businesswoman/secretary, and left it at that. When I showed up, she was dressed as requested, but that was it. We "stayed" in character for about 5 minutes before the whole session just devolved into a regular roll in the hay without any more role playing/fantasy playing

On my next requested role play/fantasy, I came up with an elaborate scenario where I was a movie producer hiring an aspiring actress. Days leading up to the appt, I sent the provider tid-bits of information that made the session seem like an actual casting call. I came up with an elaborate script that had multiple plot lines that could take us in any direction based on the decisions we both made in character. Of course, the ultimate goal of the scenario was to get her to "sleep" with the producer in order to get the part. What made this so much fun was how we got to the point of us sleeping together. We both stayed in character the entire session. I have planned out a way for the donation to be a part of the plot within the script. The only thing which I would do different is that I would actually try to film the entire session to make it even more realistic (of course with the prior approval of the provider).

What makes role playing work is planning and staying in the role. Once you get out of the role, the fantasy is over.
I would love to see you reconcile a checkbook. The fiscal responsibility would be such a welcome change. Typically we dealin with people who ain't got internet or cell,phones. These folks wana be dropped off at their debtors and all sorta wild places. Somebody role play "chill the fuck,out" it'll be a smash!