Ok, great discussion on "Prostate Massage", I got one for the women

• Shaft
  • 05-03-2009, 05:28 PM
Ok, the guys and ladies weighed in on their thoughts regarding Prostate Massage. I know that's tabu for some guys, and heaven for others. Here's another tabu topic as it relates to ladies. I'd be very interested in opinions on "Fisting". I know some ladies that really love it. However, most won't admit it in a public forum for obvious reasons. But, I dare approach the subject to get some open and bold discussion going. Ladies what are your thoughts? Guys, what are your thoughts?
No. I do not want a woman to fist me.
Okay, that was a joke. nyuk nyuk nyuk.

Yes, I would like to meet a woman whose vagina could take an entire fist. It would be a novelty and I am interested in everything at least once.
  • Shaft
  • 05-03-2009, 08:27 PM
LOL, I'm talking about women who want to be fisted and guys who enjoy it.
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuw!

Just Sayin....

~Kelly TNT
  • fawn
  • 05-04-2009, 07:51 AM
that will so never happen to me..... having babies were hard enough
with out a damn fist being in my cat.............
I fisted my ex wife once. If you do not know me, I have huge hands.

She was not a tight piece of pussy, but she was not loose by a long shot.
I am waiting for the provider who openly says she can take a fist in her vagina. lol
I dunno, maybe for some. Can't imagine how that would make me happy or make Mr. Big happy. But, hey, I like to fuck so what do I know.
again.....

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWW !

Uh uh.

~Kelly TNT
Kelly, you just feel that way because you have such a beautiful petite cooch. The thought of a fist fitting in there is unimaginable.
Thank You Hon! That's what I was thinking! There is No damn way that's going in there!

And, ummm hello? That doesn't leave much for the Penis. I mean..I guess you could rub it around the inside edges. But, Hello Helllo Helllllllo Helllllllllllo! Echo Echooo Echoooooo Echooooooooooooooooo! Ooop! There goes my keys.

:-/

~Kelly TNT
Yeah but you think about pumping your fist in there during a blowjob. Kinda hot.
EEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUW!

Noooooooooo!!!!

~Kelly TNT
My dad always told me to aim for the left side and the right side would come over out of jealousy.