Name: Jen
Phone: 501-596-8543
Email Address: Not sure
URL / Website: https://little-rock.skipthegames.com...e/923255443229
City: LR
State: Arkansas
Address: Private residence
Activities: Kissing, BBBJ, K9
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, pulled back.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Her pics are very accurate. Cute face, blonde hair, nice B-cups, tan with an ass that will make you cry. She is very fit and her body is amazing.
Recommendation: Yes
what is usual rate?
Excellent review, Spama! Good details - She's moving toward the top of the list!!
Jenn's birthday this week Thursday, July 30....wanting to make this young lady feel special!!!!

All the wonderful things I keep hearing about this young lady I’m now definitely looking forward to meeting her in the future. You guys are lucky to have such good local talent.
Looking forward to another date, hopefully in the not too distant future. Jenn is quite a lady!!!
Nice review Spama!

Nice review Spama!

Originally Posted by austin88998833

Sounds like someone else I need to check out when I visit LR!

Last post on STG was 7/6/20. Multiple calls/texts haven’t been returned. UTR.
She doesn't post on STG unless she is in a situation where she needs funds. At this point she has a decent size following and doesn't need to post on STG very often or advertise. My guess is if she's not responding to you is because she doesn't have to or there's some issue with your messages that she doesn't like. Just my $0.02 doesn't mean much.
You are correct scotchgus, she asked me not to do a review...a bit overwhelmed, she said she had over 80 text messages that she can't get to...
Visited with Jen multiple times, remember she has been working from home. A rotation of gents makes neighbors suspicious.