Charo turns 61 today. Would you still hit it?

If i was a man.naw............lmao id have to pass heheee
  • zebra
  • 01-15-2012, 03:15 PM
Hit it till the cows come home......
I didn't like Charo when she was young. I thought she was a lot older than 61, I thought she was mid 70s. Hell she has been around since the early 70s.
I'd do her again.
I didn't like Charo when she was young. I thought she was a lot older than 61, I thought she was mid 70s. Hell she has been around since the early 70s. Originally Posted by pyramider
I agree. I thought she was a lot older so I looked her up on Wikipedia and found there's a mystery:

Official documents in Murcia, Spain (where she was born) and the United States indicate she was born in 1941, but Charo has insisted she was born in 1951 and persuaded a United States court to uphold the 1951 birth year as official.

The performer has said in past interviews that her parents allowed her to falsify her age to appear to be older after marrying 66-year-old band leader Xavier Cugat when she was 15.

It says she appeared on the Johnny Carson show in the mid-1960's and was earning as much as Frank Sinatra headlining in Las Vegas by 1971.

Wouldn't consider it after Xavier Cugat.

Cooochie, cooochie, coooochie.

I'd only hit it if Doctor Brown showed up in his DeLorean and we went to 30 years back in time.

And also if I had a ball gag, as I can't stand her voice.
Yes, yes I would.
There is some gay in this thread.

Fuck yes I would jump her bones. Tits AND personality.
Why not...
i wouldn't hit that with your dick.