Boycott Starbucks !!!!

I got this message from a friend who is a veteran. I understand not everyone understands the concept that our men and women unselfishly volunteer for the freedom of others but this is horrible .

( Semper Fi Marine. Hope you are well.
A good friend of mine sent me an e-mail about how Starbucks disrespected some of your fellow Leathernecks. They were deployed to the " STAN " and wrote a letter to Starbucks seeking any free samples they could get from the company. Starbucks sent back a response to their request that they ( Starbucks ) : don't support the war or its goals OR ANYONE INVOLVED IN IT !
I've never purchased anything from those pretentious pricks before and damn sure won't now. It's my intent to spread the word to as many vets and active duty folks as I come across. There is a Starbucks in Wilford Hall Military Medical Clinic, so I wonder how the company justifies taking the money of sick and wounded active duty and retired military personnel and their dependents and having a " no tolerance " for the very people that are deployed to protect their freedom ?
War has been declared by this former squid Marine !
Hope you and your " critters " are doing well. )

Starbucks could have respectively declined a response at all but to give this answer ?
Interesting but this belongs in the sandbox
I mistook your for my grandma on Facebook, posting hoax shit like this. Don't believe everything you read on Facebook or get chain emailed to you.

This hoax is older than dirt.

https://www.snopes.com/politics/military/starbucks.asp
  • b14me
  • 02-24-2018, 11:29 AM
Snopes is the biggest bullshit site on the net. Wakeup.
OP, you're an idiot if you believe that bullshit. Damn, some people are gullible.
Snopes is the biggest bullshit site on the net. Wakeup. Originally Posted by b14me
It has issues, but you cannot refute that the shit she posted is old bullshit and a hoax.
  • b14me
  • 02-24-2018, 10:47 PM
Starbucks is a leftest bunch of assholes, so I don't go there anyway.
Starbucks is a leftest bunch of assholes, so I don't go there anyway. Originally Posted by b14me
It is your American right to shop where you please. I don't shop at Dilliards for instance. But no one has a right to spread libelous lies.
I heard this about 5 yrs ago. A fellow provider who drinks about 3 cups of coffee a day told me she wouldn't but coffee from them and this was the reaso..true or not I know this story effect them still today. We all have placed we chose not to shop at or give our money too for different reasons...It was good to hear her reasons where to support our troops that serve.

Story is old and may or may not be true but the heart was true...GOOD GIRL THANKS FOR SHARING SOMETHING THAT WAS IMPORTANT TO YOU.
everyone knows they're a corp. of liberal shitheads...you go girl
Truth is this is very old. However I know first hand it is true. Sort of. During my time in the Corps I was deployed to Afghanistan and Iraq several times. Once I got the idea to order a big box of coffee for me and my Marines. After placing said order and paying online I received an email 2 days later saying that my order had been cancelled because they didn’t want to support troops overseas. Keep in mind I paid for this order. And they kept my money. Haven’t had Starbucks since. Check out the piñon coffe made in Albuquerque NM. You won’t find any better taste.
good info....carry on!
After placing said order and paying online I received an email 2 days later saying that my order had been cancelled because they didn’t want to support troops overseas. Originally Posted by Jason2319
Is that what they stated, or was it a matter of their not shipping overseas?

The original story has been proven as a hoax (see info in link above).
I’m not speaking as to the validity of the OP’s post. I’m just speaking from my own experience. And no they don’t have a problem shipping overseas. Hell there a Starbucks on base in Okinawa. Well there was anyway.
  • R.M.
  • 10-04-2018, 06:59 AM
Why is that Pink Drink so good? I was never a fan till my sister ordered me one.
In my eyes if you don't support or military you are not a good American. Beto is included.