Crackerjack in stock/investing?

I have an account ran by computer algorithms, its good, but not great. Ive become more interested since the uproar and downfall of bitcoin and now a hype with the weed stock. Righteous times..

My question is which broker is more preferable to the other and why? Would it be more beneficial to control these "long term" commitments by myself or have someone control my money for me with a little creative control?

I know, "do the fucking research noob".. I am, but would greatly appreciate any advice and others may as well :]

We hungry
I would not have a broker handle my money at all. invest yourself. join mark skousen website and get emails every Monday for advise. he is a known financial man and the best. all his stock picks for the most part have been winners for years. good luck
Based on my research, in the long run, having money managed by a broker is more expensive given that the returns are no better (and often worse) compared to having it managed by a robo-advisor. Investing in stocks, Index funds are a good bet (diversify the risk by choosing stocks comprising some index like the S&P 500) or invest in index funds focused on a particular market like real-estate. I divide my investments into 3 parts: riskiest(smallest percentage but invested in bitcoins and such), medium (index funds, forex, real estate etc.) and safe (savings account). My two cents