Personal Driver

Curious if anyone knows the going rate for a person driver for providers? Like cash payment, solely professional (not expecting a trade). This seems like it would be a far more exciting way to make extra cash than driving an Uber.
Becarefull, in some states that is considered "Supervising or Aiding a Prostitute" and is against the law. In California, it's 6 Months jail time and $1000 fine.

If you get pulled over with a Prostitute in your car, you will have to make a decision. Shut the Fuck up and don't say anything: suspicious to cops. Or talk. If you choose to talk know your State Statues. I Would also want to know your providers first and last name, and have a story ready of where your heading/coming from in case you get pulled over.

As the owner of your car you are responsible for everything that goes on in your car. If she has drugs on her and dumps them in the back seat when she hears sirens they will be considered your drugs unless she owns up to them.

Know her well or don't do it at all.
Most of the ones I see use Uber. Their cars are safe in the garage at home.

If they have any illegal items in their purse and accidently drop them under the seat, it's your problem now.
I appreciate the feedback. I’ve thought about the drugs getting dumped part. I would want to stick with more professional providers vs the BP leftovers but I’m sure that’s what every guy says right before he gets hauled to jail for someone else’s drugs.
Fizley is correct. A promoting prostitution or trafficking charge would be hard to swallow.

I might recommend offering your services to touring ladies, where you're not commuting them to calls, but taking them to run their errands, to and from airport, eat etc.

I did not rent a car this time as most hotels charge a large fee for overnight parking, and I only need a car a few times while I'm here. It's a pain to do Uber when you have several stops. Just a thought. Best wishes. xo