Encounter: (Juarez) La Boutique “Laila”

Date: 02/23/19
Name: Laila
Contact Info: https://www.laboutique.vip/perfiles/laila.php
URL / Website: https://www.laboutique.vip/perfiles/laila.php
General Area: One of the finer hotels across the Chamizal INTL bridge.(100 pesos for a cab ride to hotel if you walk over, probably less for an Uber)
Activities: LFK, lap dance, shower, BBBJ & CBJ, CFS, K9, lazy K9, CG, RCG, GREEK!!!!, COM, GFE, MPOS, she offers MSOG but I made it to an hour. And she didn’t rush me either! These ladies aim to please. I’m beginning to understand why Patrice O’Neal traveled to Brazil. These latinas are something else!
Hair Length and Color: Brunette past her shoulders. Pictures on La Boutique are accurate.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: Petite 5’3, 125 lbs Max, killer legs, full NATURAL & luscious B to maybe small C cups, nice plump booty, thin waist, full natural lips, sexy sweet voice, light soft skin, shaved kitty, I didn’t notice any tattoos. What I like most about her from the other LB girls is she’s all natural and no tattoos that I saw. I don’t mind enhanced boobies or tats, but she’s a rare natural in the LB selection.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the report ES.

I had contacted Laila on Friday and she told me that she would be at Bugambilias. Unfortunately the timing of her visit did not work for me so I had to take a rain check. I'm glad to hear that the experience was good. I look forward to her return.

As I have stated previously, the LB ladies are more expensive, but you get what you pay for.

Gotta love those Venezuelan babes.
Thank you for the review. Glad to see these Boutique girls are legit. I’ll be partaking in them soon.
Thank you for the review. Glad to see these Boutique girls are legit. I’ll be partaking in them soon. Originally Posted by Gilchez77
Mujeriego and I have been partaking, so join us @Gilchez77.

Hopefully more of us can help make a Juarez a dedicated stop for the LB girls. Most of the ladies there are knockouts. ��
*****UPDATE****

Found out she DOES have a Twitter handle. The pics are most definitely her and not touched up like on LB.

@Laila_Amor2018
I had been send messages back and forth with her but I was a little hesitant and busy at the time to take the plunge on Saturday. I am glad you had a nice experience. Looking forward to seeing LB girls near the future.
Is it safe to drive over there? It better to just take an uber? I've tried using uber over there but it doesn't seem to work for me when I cross the bridge
Is it safe to drive over there? It better to just take an uber? I've tried using uber over there but it doesn't seem to work for me when I cross the bridge Originally Posted by cali1987
Yeah, my Uber sometimes acts up. But even a taxi is pretty affordable.

If you’re gonna drive, I think it greatly depends what time of day you go. I’ve been driving over there for years so I’ve adapted. But Uber has been making me lazy and it’s just convenient.

If you avoid rush hour times or the weekend, I think you could drive over ok. Just remember to be a SUPER DEFENSIVE driver.
they got some talent on that site.