Credit Cards Rant

Lately I've had several people calling me wanting to pay with credit cards. And when I tell them I am not able to take their credit cards, they get hostile. So I explain that I used to take credit cards. About half the time I couldn't get through, so I had to swipe repeatedly to get an approval code. Sometimes I had to try and try for 10-15 minutes before I could get through. Sometimes I never did get through. Customers couldn't sign until I got an approval code. One guy said he couldn't wait for me to get through and told me that he would pay me double next time. He never came back again. When I was lucky enough to get through, I had to deal with secretaries calling me, demanding to know what their boss had purchased because he said he didn't remember making the charge, and they were going to dispute it. To make a long story short, I ended up working for nothing, and it wasn't worth the hassle.

Now I've got to deal with irate people who are upset because they can't charge my services on their companies expense accounts. Jeesh! What a business. The world seems to have gone mad.
About half the time I couldn't get through, so I had to swipe repeatedly to get an approval code. Sometimes I had to try and try for 10-15 minutes before I could get through. Sometimes I never did get through. Customers couldn't sign until I got an approval code. One guy said he couldn't wait for me to get through and told me that he would pay me double next time. He never came back again. When I was lucky enough to get through, I had to deal with secretaries calling me, demanding to know what their boss had purchased because he said he didn't remember making the charge, and they were going to dispute it. To make a long story short, I ended up working for nothing, and it wasn't worth the hassle.

Now I've got to deal with irate people who are upset because they can't charge my services on their companies expense accounts. Jeesh! What a business. The world seems to have gone mad. Originally Posted by Waleli
hold reader in ass cheeks n let them swipe ?
LOL
One item I have learned about business...you will never make everyone happy, and complaints will always be on the tip of tongue.
If all of you ladies took credit cards, my accountant would blush every month when I dropped off my CC statements each month (not to mention I’d be broke as hell lol).
They can tie their cc to Venmo and pay you through Venmo if you have it set up for your business. I would not do it to my personal Venmo though (too risky) to have your account shut down.
Who wants to leave a paper trail. NO THANK YOU.
Anything that can be disputed is not worth it.. It sucks for the actual sincere guys who aren't looking to play around with a providers way of living but cash is ALWAYS the best route..
They can tie their cc to Venmo and pay you through Venmo if you have it set up for your business. I would not do it to my personal Venmo though (too risky) to have your account shut down. Originally Posted by Audrey Astor
Especially the fuckwaffles who will dispute the Venmo, Cash App, PayPal, Zelle, or Google Wallet which could leave you out money from being fucked fiscally.

Who wants to leave a paper trail. NO THANK YOU. Originally Posted by Majichands
I think a bunch of fuckwaffles are looking to get caught.
And this is also why strip clubs now have ATMs.
But do the the mini pictures of presidents count as taint pics?
Especially the fuckwaffles who will dispute the Venmo, Cash App, PayPal, Zelle, or Google Wallet which could leave you out money from being fucked fiscally.

I think a bunch of fuckwaffles are looking to get caught. Originally Posted by pyramider
How have I never heard/read the word FUCKWAFFLES?

Seriously, that needs to be on a Word of the Day calendar.
(adding it to my vocab now!)
How have I never heard/read the word FUCKWAFFLES?

Seriously, that needs to be on a Word of the Day calendar.
(adding it to my vocab now!) Originally Posted by Debra Hollander
It's right behind fucktard and fuckton
If you absolutely need to use plastic, just go to an atm and do a cash withdrawal from credit. The limit is like $400 a day, so depending on your level of depravity, you might need to plan in advance.