Lady posts with dudes in background

So I’ve noticed more and more ladies posting pics with dudes in the background or even actively assisting with poses. This does not help with nerves and certainly makes it highly unlikely for me to contact.

Has anyone else noticed this? Does it bother anybody else? Or is it just me?
  • BK
  • 01-26-2021, 08:13 AM
You do realize this is “work” and they have private lives with boyfriends/husbands that are aware of what they do. I know it spoils the fantasy but these ladies aren’t lonely hearts.
I get that. But like you said, it spoils the fantasy.

Also, you never know if that’s a significant other who is OK with the job, or management.
  • BK
  • 01-26-2021, 08:29 AM
Stay off their onlyfans or you will really be disappointed lol.
Stay off their onlyfans or you will really be disappointed lol. Originally Posted by BK

😂
So I’ve noticed more and more ladies posting pics with dudes in the background or even actively assisting with poses. This does not help with nerves and certainly makes it highly unlikely for me to contact.

Has anyone else noticed this? Does it bother anybody else? Or is it just me? Originally Posted by Ruston
What kind of dudes?

Pretty much kills the IOP which is what I am paying for.
Yes, and yes.
You do realize this is “work” and they have private lives with boyfriends/husbands that are aware of what they do. I know it spoils the fantasy but these ladies aren’t lonely hearts. Originally Posted by BK
Aw BK, why be a buzz kill. I thought these girls were all....

https://youtu.be/7LLzPPFc21o?t=56s
You do realize this is “work” and they have private lives with boyfriends/husbands that are aware of what they do. I know it spoils the fantasy but these ladies aren’t lonely hearts. Originally Posted by BK
Sure. But they also must realize that providers need customers, who happen to be seeking a particular illusion.
Sure. But they also must realize that providers need customers, who happen to be seeking a particular illusion. Originally Posted by pulaskirascal
I agree. All I ask is just don’t post pics with his ass in the background. Crop him out or tell him to get the hell out of the way. Most of us here don’t want to see that shit.