Another corrupt Democratic Governor is going down.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...itbart+News%29

Witchmer passed rules for thee but not for me. She also sent seniors into nursing homes to die.
She's going down....let me think about it.
She's going down....let me think about it. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I’m sure she’s been doing that on her way up the ladder. It’s not going to help her on the way down!
She and her husband have been caught multiple times. But look at Cuomo and the Virginia Governor. The Dims and the media are going to close ranks and likely manipulate their next election.

Welcome to the new normal.
Welcome to the new normal. Originally Posted by gnadfly
the new normal is the old normal exposed
Remember when those guys were gonna kidnap her?

Remember when the guy pushing them to do it was a federal agent or informant?
Yep, I remember. We wrote about it in this forum.

Didn't get much play in the Dimomedia. "They", the "conspirators" didn't actually do much.

But it was a nice distraction for the Governor who is responsible for the cuomocaust.
Didn't get much play in the Dimomedia. "They", the "conspirators" didn't actually do much. Originally Posted by gnadfly
They dropped it when they realized that it was a lite SAO-style op run by the FBI, the same way the majority of "militias" out there are being steered by federal agents.
That's why it's time to stop listening to these Politicians both Republican and Democrat. They don't believe in half the shit they impose upon us.
That's why it's time to stop listening to these Politicians both Republican and Democrat. They don't believe in half the shit they impose upon us. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Politics is the highest form of welfare.

Before we had politicians we had priests, shaman, and witchdoctors - people who preyed on a societies' fear by pretending to understand, interpret, and influence forces we don't understand for our collective benefit. In reality, the forest is screaming because the cicadas are back, and the Nile is flooding because the Nile floods. There are no angry gods or spirits. These people just tell you what you want to hear in order for you to pay them so they don't have to contribute.
They dropped it when they realized that it was a lite SAO-style op run by the FBI, the same way the majority of "militias" out there are being steered by federal agents. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Dunno what SOA stands for. Assume it means something like one out of every four members of the Klan is some type of Federal agent.
Politics is the highest form of welfare.

Before we had politicians we had priests, shaman, and witchdoctors - people who preyed on a societies' fear by pretending to understand, interpret, and influence forces we don't understand for our collective benefit. In reality, the forest is screaming because the cicadas are back, and the Nile is flooding because the Nile floods. There are no angry gods or spirits. These people just tell you what you want to hear in order for you to pay them so they don't have to contribute. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Government Officials think they have a right to impose their will upon others and those others are suckered into believing they have an obligation to obey. That's why these bullshit mandates during the pandemic were a farce. Those in power were disregarding them only when they wanted to give an impression they were important would they comply. I never took much of it serious because none of it made any real difference anyway.
Dunno what SOA stands for. Assume it means something like one out of every four members of the Klan is some type of Federal agent. Originally Posted by gnadfly
more or less.

In the 60's, FBI's COINTELPRO broke up the MinuteMen far-right group in a series of raids. Then it commandeered one of the splinter groups the Secret Army Organization and used it and its members to attack communist and other left-wing organizations

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Army_Organization
rules she don't need any rules , do as I say the liberal progressive way C’mon man!
She's going down....let me think about it. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
whats there to think? shes already in the rabbit hole.