Ivanka Trump is not Hunter Biden

It seems every time there is a thread with the name of Ivanka Trump in it, soon after, the name of Hunter Biden shows up.

To be clear: Ivanka Trump is not Hunter Biden

There are no reports of cross dressing, change of laptops, or anything indicating Ivanka Trump is Hunter Biden.

When you see the name Ivanka Trump, try not to think immediately of Hunter Biden.
Who are you trying to call out here?
To be clear: Ivanka Trump is not Hunter Biden. Originally Posted by VitaMan
You are 100% correct.

Ivanka is a classy, attractive and articulate woman who has made smart choices in her life.

Hunter is a lying, philandering, self-indulgent doper capitalizing on his daddy's political office to finance his wildly self-destructive behavior.
Hunter so stupid he eats his pudding with a fork
It seems every time there is a thread with the name of Ivanka Trump in it, soon after, the name of Hunter Biden shows up.

There are no reports of cross dressing, change of laptops, or anything indicating Ivanka Trump is Hunter Biden.

When you see the name Ivanka Trump, try not to think immediately of Hunter Biden. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Ivanka Trump isn't a criminal, but Hunter Biden is. He tried to buy a firearm and lied on his 4473 Form that's a Criminal Offense. So go take a hike with your bullshit about Ivanka Trump, she's not the enemy.

When you see the name Ivanka Trump, try not to think immediately of Hunter Biden. Originally Posted by VitaMan

This from the guy who just got finished with another post, comparing Ivanka to Hunter in making money from China. Make up your mind! Did you or did you not compare Ivanka to Hunter?

Maybe the reason it happens is because when a story about Hunter comes up, people like you rush to put up a story about Ivanka when ( you are right ) Ivanka is not Hunter so stop making the comparison.
Who are you trying to call out here? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

He just called out himself and apparently doesn't realize it. SMH
Hunter so stupid he eats his pudding with a fork Originally Posted by winn dixie
I thought that was your signature move!?
Agree Ivanka Trump feel good to look at when miss Michigan helping you out.
I thought that was your signature move!? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Wrong. I eat fried pies with my hands.
Wrong. I eat fried pies with my hands. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Gross like after looking at Ivanka Trump and getting with Ms. Michigan.
It's amazing people can be so serious about internet posts on a hooker board
Gross like after looking at Ivanka Trump and getting with Ms. Michigan. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Welcome back Sir
Welcome back Sir Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Been missing incoherent speech have you?
It's amazing people can be so serious about internet posts on a hooker board Originally Posted by VitaMan

Yeah, it's a good thing we have you who never does that, right? Like being so upset at Hunter Biden being talked about, you had to go right to Ivanka?

Come on man!