Someone please explain

So maybe this has been talked about before and i've been completely oblivious to it but why is it a girl can do a darn thing without being thought off as trashy or whorish? I have a very professional life and in my private life i am a young, sexy, carefree girl. I post sexy (not nude) pictures...haha obviously not HERE!! and i go out and find interesting men, whom if i like enough will sleep with them that night (and maybe the next if they are that good)

But as a society it still seems frowned upon for women to do such. Sure is SLOOOLWY becoming acceptable, but that's in terms of an inch a year!!

I love to relax and enjoy myself when i go out, fuck whoever i want to at the end of the day. Hell participate in an orgy if i wanted to. Either way i will do whatever i want i just think its bullshit women have to be marked negatively by it!

COMMENTS ANYONE???
... why is it a girl can do a darn thing without being thought off as trashy or whorish? Originally Posted by Anna Berle
Because she is a whore?
No no no........when she gives it away, she is a slut........when she sells it, she is a whore
Who in da' fuck out of high school for any length of time, calls a woman that likes to fuck ( for free) a slut?

I love those fine upstanding female citizens.
oh damn see this is what I mean..... Fuck you guys your all sluts and whores too! Atleast us women get something out of it other then "off" pass judgment I dont care, everyone is entitled to their opinion (until Obama tries and takes it away) lol
dearhunter I've seen you before and you loved me! Don't be mean
^^ that reminds me, I have a thread I need to start in the morning. Obviously I'm old because I need reminders like this.
lol^^^ obviously not that old
I honestly dont get why just because society is placing standards on men and women courting, means it is the right and surefire way to go about things. And forbid you be a black sheep then you're in the wrong for not going with the norm. Sorry pretty crazy to me to be living my life concerned about what everyone else thinks!!!! Just ranting
It is because our society is swinging back to a more conservative outlook on sex, in general. I grew up in the days of "Peace, love and dope". We had the power to end a terrible war. Unfortunately, those days are long gone with HIV, terrorism and the Tea Party. People my age got to experience something that younger people probably never will.
you are absolutely right. Such a shame
Sorry pretty crazy to me to be living my life concerned about what everyone else thinks!!!! Originally Posted by Anna Berle

Exactly, Anna.

Live and let live.
Judge not, that Ye not be judged.

There's a laundry list of sayings / proverbs you can mentally tuck away to remind yourself on occasion (if and when you should need reminding) that it's your life....live it as you see fit....find the things that make you happy as you sojourn through. The journey doesn't last long....it's gone in the blink of an eye....and when it's come to an end, don't you want to say you lived a life without regrets (and one that was worry-free of what others thought)?
dearhunter I've seen you before and you loved me! Don't be mean Originally Posted by Anna Berle
I much prefer whores over sluts........I was paying you a compliment..........and I don't have a mean bone in my body.
touche!!!
except for halloween.only day of the year you can dress like a slut and not be judged.