over 40 ladies

Is there a list of mature over 40 ladies??
I know of several but always looking for more..
try search!!
Search is a great feature. Yet, it is admittedly limited in that it doesn’t allow to you drill down to easily find currently active providers. It returns a big list, and you have to click through each result to see recent activity. Sometimes a post like the OP’s is appropriate.
  • Caleb
  • 06-14-2019, 04:55 PM
Because I love the over 40 ladies, here is a list that has been developing on another site. I'm sure there are more here. Raise your hand and I will gladly add you in...

**** I only got some of the links converted to this site. Out of time. Will convert the rest on the next update. ****

Alaine
ALEA
Alicia Lee
AnastasiaForU
AngelaS
Ashtyn Belle
berkleigh
blondie7
Brandee69
casey_carlin
Chilipepper
Peach Pleasure
DallasRain
Fancyinheels
Firekitten
Gracy
greenwitch
JennaVee
Jennifer9794
Kacy Jaimes
Karebear
Kendall Kain
KissableMelissa
Laura Lynn
Lexieinhouston
Lindsay Lee
LustyBustyGina38FF
Myra1111
Nicole Cox of Dallas
Nina Moretti
OliviaDfw
Olivia Moore
petitefunlady
Reagan Drake
Seductrix4U
Shellie Love
Slave-Guinevere
Smufydoesdallas
Sophia Dane
staciforhire
Truly Passion
Universal
Zena99
I know of several but always looking for more.. Originally Posted by jetdr21

Best Providers 35 Plus age bracket:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=635867

This is a list of Eccie ladies that was started in Jan 2013 and was kept up until recently. You may want to start on Page 36 or 37 to get to the past 12 months or so.

And if these women were 35 several years ago, they may be 40 by now. Or 35 1/2. Maybe 36.
Well, I'm over 40. BUT I DON'T WANNA BE MATURE!! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!! :P
I'm bout to hit 37...real age
thanks, and several that come to mind are Ginger katt, Kourtny Koxxx, Rompers, Sammi Cougar, and Texas Sunshine..
Another lady that comes to mind is Sherry of DFW. She is newbie friendly, charges very affordable rates for her time, and is extremely intelligent so it's a pleasure to talk to her and ask her for life advice:

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=159971
I'm 51 but don't act or feel my age
just one hell of a lady .
Best Providers 35 Plus age bracket:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=635867

This is a list of Eccie ladies that was started in Jan 2013 and was kept up until recently. You may want to start on Page 36 or 37 to get to the past 12 months or so.

And if these women were 35 several years ago, they may be 40 by now. Or 35 1/2. Maybe 36. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
That's not a great list, imo Several wonderful ladies are listed throughout the thread but somehow didn't make "the list".
I don't care much for the "best of" lists, but have known for a while that the older ladies are a group of very fine company!
Search is a great feature. Yet, it is admittedly limited in that it doesn’t allow to you drill down to easily find currently active providers. It returns a big list, and you have to click through each result to see recent activity. Sometimes a post like the OP’s is appropriate. Originally Posted by defleppard
Hmmm. There is a provider search you can do. Seems like you can be narrowed done pretty good.
I know of several but always looking for more.. Originally Posted by jetdr21
I have a sub question to this thread. Is there a list of ebony providers over 40? Does anybody have any suggestions?
thanks, and several that come to mind are Ginger katt, Kourtny Koxxx, Rompers, Sammi Cougar, and Texas Sunshine.. Originally Posted by jetdr21

Thank you Jet.

We've certainly had a lot of fun!
I'll definitely miss you.