On To The Next One!!!

I received a lot of interest in the toy party via pm's and thread responses. I have not responded to anyone as yet because I kind of had my plate full and was attempting to nail down a date. Brad is on vacation right now so I still have not been able to nail an exact date yet, HOWEVER, I'd like to throw out some thoughts so we can work out the details together.

Brad and i were getting concerned it was going to be largely men. Ladies have expressed interest but the ratio was overwhelmingly in favor of gents. How can we get this a little more balanced? It was suggested the gents bring their ATF or provider they enjoy. What do y'all think about that idea? Or do you have any better ideas?

Also, how does July 6th look for everyone? My sister can arrive and be set up and ready at 6 pm that day.
Toys at adult shops are really overpriced. Are the prices more budget minded at the parties?
There's several benefits to toy parties.

*Prices are good
*Selection is good
*Lingerie selection is offered
*My sister puts on a good time
*The good company and great food!
And to add a point,
It's a style show, with terrific hostesses, in a lifestyle friendly, and "market?" of course, but it beats the hell out of shopping at the video store, Planet K, Victoria's Secret..
I'd much rather shop in that "spoiled" atmosphere, than be the guy with "strange" questions... uh, Maxeen..... when did you say it was scheduled?
Shooting for July 6th depending on Atxbrad. Hope that will work for everyone.

Also, if you have a request for a toy you want to make sure is on hand just let me know. I will do my best to make sure it's there! Kisses!
I want to go! Who do I tell?
Can I come too please?
  • ezman
  • 06-28-2010, 08:09 AM
There's several benefits to toy parties.

*Prices are good
*Selection is good
*Lingerie selection is offered
*My sister puts on a good time
*The good company and great food! Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe

Is there any modelling or demonstrations in this "lifestyle" atmosphere?
OK, lol.....read this too fast and had to re-read......1st time all i got out of Maxeen's part was getting nailed on a date with Maxeen......LOL.....then she talks about her sister and thought was really getting interesting........oh the dissapointment on the re-read!!! lmao
Is there any modelling or demonstrations in this "lifestyle" atmosphere? Originally Posted by ezman

On the Oxygen channel every night. There are two young 20 something y/o girls. Who demonstrate & verbally explain in great detail every adult toy they have on display to sell. It's erotic how they present them.

And if Maxeens toy party demonstrates them in same fashion.
I'm sure there will be a lot of folks turned on and a lot of toys sold!
Been to many toy parties. They can be fun or they can be boring.
It depends on the host and the open minded folks who attend.

There's one specific toy that Maxeen should have a the party.
One which will sell like firecrackers.

Doll, I'll PM you the name of the toy.
Several of my female acquaintances have had many of these parties in the past. They call them "passion parties".

I'm sure they're quite fun, but I've never been invited. It seems that they've all been girls only.
woohoo! still hopin for the "golden wonka bar".
  • PeAcH
  • 06-28-2010, 02:54 PM
Pencil me in for sometime in August!
I will be out of state this month, so I won't be able to go!
I'll be in town around that date, so if you are set on July 6th, then count me in!

I had a toy party earlier last year and we had a blast...
(though my party was female only)
So this ought to be quite interesting to have men in attendance *LOL*

Gen Nicole~
Great idea to bring an ATF, Max check your e-mails.